100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

90 Human Rogue
I'm a Wrath baby.

I'll probably be waiting a while. :(
85 Troll Mage
03/30/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Valnimsil
I think we are going to continue seeing a huge number of invites coming. So just be patient and wait like the rest of us :)
Look, I'm all for patience, but you have to be a severe !@#-kisser to not look at this and know Blizzard has severely screwed up, at least from a PR perspective.

They offered this thing (Annual pass), and either dragged their asses on sending out invites, or just sent out invites haphazardly (2 waves in a week. Great job), and then their response is "Don't worry, you'll get in...eventually"

I wouldn't be half as annoyed as I am, if not for the fact that they've been phoning in content for so long and I'm hoping that it was because they had to make Mists good.

They're all AP, FnF, and press.
Riiiight.

Kind of like how the terms "always" said that.

Okay we got it. They're lying deceiving and evil and no one should trust them ever and they're all stupid and their moms have smelly breath. GOT IT.
90 Night Elf Druid
They could easily remedy this by simply saying if you have x months playing and x months of the annual pass, you should get an invite. This was there wouldn't be almost a dozen forum topics on this.

Poor planning and poor communication, what I've come to expect from Blizzard/Activision
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wrath baby here aswell, im so excited for all you Vets i hope you all have a good time and save some loot for me! Good luck guys!
85 Worgen Death Knight
They could easily remedy this by simply saying if you have x months playing and x months of the annual pass, you should get an invite. This was there wouldn't be almost a dozen forum topics on this.

Poor planning and poor communication, what I've come to expect from Blizzard/Activision

Blame Activision.
85 Goblin Hunter

If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite
-Are friends/family of a Blizzard employee
-Bought the Dell laptop that comes with beta invites
-Purchased the Annual Pass

There have been no opt-in invites.

incase anyone is wondering, there is the official post on invites
85 Troll Mage
Riiiight.

Kind of like how the terms "always" said that.

Dafuq you talkin' 'bout, troll?
Well, worgen, the Blizzard terms/FAQ were altered.

I don't have a problem with that, they clarified it (AFTER the backlash, which is never a smart idea, but still), and they already had a warning that the terms and conditions could change without warning.

Now, I am saying that this is a similar situation, where Blizzard PR tries to cover up a problem by pretending that none of us have attention spans longer than 6 minutes.
03/30/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Kasaka
Starting to wonder if they are really using the factors they said they would use in the selection of the beta invites, or some people are mistaken about how long they played.
I don't think they even HAVE "factors" at this point.
85 Troll Druid
Account active since 10/10/05 with no breaks.
Started annual pass 10/21/2011
Still no invite.
85 Tauren Druid
Nothing yet, Active since Aug 05 still waiting .. Head still up high !!
Edited by Dehydrate on 3/30/2012 4:31 PM PDT
MVP
85 Night Elf Mage
yeah! more invites =D
85 Orc Death Knight
Just blue screen us the the info on the current invites---months paid and AP date so we have something to judge it on. Just waiting for the other shoe to fall is ridiculous. Unless they are inviting randomly they should tell us how the invites are going out and the prerequisites needed for this bath.
85 Worgen Death Knight

Dafuq you talkin' 'bout, troll?
Well, worgen, the Blizzard terms/FAQ were altered.

You know they said in the agreement that it could be changed without notifying us, right?
90 Undead Rogue
ANNUAL PASS
Ends: 10/22/2012 4:40 PM

signed up 10/22/2011.. no invite yet? is it because im australia??

Account activated - 2008

Yeah hell, must be becoz we are australia......
I blame telstra
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
cool i want mine as well
85 Troll Mage

If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite
-Are friends/family of a Blizzard employee
-Bought the Dell laptop that comes with beta invites
-Purchased the Annual Pass

There have been no opt-in invites.

incase anyone is wondering, there is the official post on invites
Wait, what?
Really?
REALLY, Blizzard?
Ahaha.
No wonder it's so messed up. Blizzard basically just threw out Beta access to everyone, and dragged their !@# on invites.
And now they're just NOW sending out AP invites.
After the Dell beta passes.
I really have to wonder if someone got fired, because the more I find out, the more I wonder how the hell Blizzard expected this to go over.
03/30/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Çeläk
Just blue screen us the the info on the current invites---months paid and AP date so we have something to judge it on. Just waiting for the other shoe to fall is ridiculous. Unless they are inviting randomly they should tell us how the invites are going out and the prerequisites needed for this bath.

They tell you the prerequisites in the blue post in this thread...are some of you just never satisfied? Cry for communication, you get it, then you cry for different communication, wow. They're obviously doing what they can to get us all in, breathe slowly, have a pudding cup and relax. You'll get in.
90 Dwarf Shaman
I can't wait to get home to check my account! I was stoked when I heard another 100k were going out!
90 Pandaren Priest
Oh goodie, another 100k
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]