100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

90 Worgen Druid
Question. This might affect my chance to get into the beta, so I am slightly worried. When I log in and check my account I see this:

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac297/SwiftRetribution/asdfgghj.png

It's offering me to set up an annual pass. But I already have one, as confirmed by the D3 pre-purchase up there. There's two WoW accounts there, one has an AP, the other doesn't. Does that put me at a lower chance of getting it? As Battle.net is still offering me the annual pass.

that doesn't matter, i dont see how having another account without the ap would lower your chance of getting in the beta?
i see the same thing and i was a part of yesterday's wave
90 Orc Warrior
Anyhow, im off here. Time to go raid.
86 Tauren Paladin

did u look at my screenshot.. it has the AP offering and i have beta.... it means nothing it's just because you have more then 1 account under your bnet

Oh. Didn't see it. Cool, thanks! Just a little worried.
85 Goblin Hunter

yeah but that hasnt worked for everyone... a few people werent able to post in beta forums till they had logged out and back in... bnet is the best way

I think some people need to become cool like me then. :D I was only throwing that out there for a suggestion aswell. didn't say it was the best.

oh sure use a guy as a meatshield.... then tell him he's not cool :P
100 Pandaren Mage
Question. This might affect my chance to get into the beta, so I am slightly worried. When I log in and check my account I see this:

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac297/SwiftRetribution/asdfgghj.png

It's offering me to set up an annual pass. But I already have one, as confirmed by the D3 pre-purchase up there. There's two WoW accounts there, one has an AP, the other doesn't. Does that put me at a lower chance of getting it? As Battle.net is still offering me the annual pass.

It should not affect your order in the beta invite line. As long as their is an account that has an AP, you are in the que to get an invite. The only thing that really matters is when your account was made. The tie breaker (for accounts made on the same day) is when you signed up for the AP.

So for me, my account was created 3/10/07 and I signed up for the AP a little late on 10/27/11. So, the people that also created their account on 3/10/07 but signed up for the AP when it was released (10/21/11) will be getting their invite before me. Followed then by the same account creation date but the 10/22/11 AP sign up people and so on until they reach the 10/27/11 date. Hope that makes sense.
Edited by Tolwin on 3/30/2012 6:07 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
Are invites still going out, because I still dont have my and I would think after 200k gone out I would see some one in my guild or me get one :(
85 Tauren Paladin
Vanilla player, signed AP within a couple hours of it starting, and haven't received beta invite yet, and I'm saddened by this but its still okay, I'm pleasantly surprised with how many invites they have done already.

Now a question, is it worth it for me to continually F5? Or do the invites go out every 30 minutes, every hour?
100 Pandaren Mage
03/30/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Spirthealer
Are invites still going out, because I still dont have my and I would think after 200k gone out I would see some one in my guild or me get one :(

Based on what the first post says, invites will be going late into the evening and maybe even into the early morning. So yes, invites are still going out. Its takes a LONG time to flag 100,000 accounts.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
i went and looked and the beta forums create thread button said i could create a thread YAY so i go to click it and it blacks out and says you need beta access blahblahblah D:
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Spirthealer

Bashiok said it took them most of the night to finish the invites from yesterday, and he only announced this wave a couple hours ago. They're most likely still going. (:
90 Night Elf Priest
sweet ty guys
Ugh I've had my account open for a long !@# time, still nothing.

Oh well that's fine with me winte-err finals week is coming.
90 Human Death Knight
Well hell... ive got 9 85's wheres my key than?!! lol
100 Worgen Death Knight
so all who have annual pass get in right or do some unlucky people get dropped?
85 Tauren Paladin
03/30/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Buildie
Well hell... ive got 9 85's wheres my key than?!! lol

10 85's or GTFO.

But it does't mean time /played, it means amount of months you account has been active/payed for.
85 Goblin Priest
Thank you so much for keeping us informed and up to date. Even if my boyfriend and I don't make this wave, it's nice to know you are there still ^.^
85 Human Priest
Damn guys, I'm really impressed your inviting people so quickly! I hope you keep it up and I get mine sometime soon! :)

/stillcrossingfingers
85 Tauren Paladin
GIMME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
85 Orc Death Knight
Hey Bash....can you tell us when the invites are done for tonight? I don't want to have to stay awake til tomorrow...please???
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]