100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/30/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Pyrosin
K Ty a lot

Anytime. :)
So many people are lying, many claim to have 80+ months on accounts created mid to late 2006, do the math it doesn't add up even if you never missed a day subscription.
85 Orc Death Knight
There was an Aussie on a few hours ago and he got his invite -- FYI
90 Night Elf Druid
My day off is tomorrow. This obviously means I will get my beta invite.

Right?

Right.

Get to it.
85 Night Elf Hunter
meh
Nah I know an Aussie that just got his invite and he started early '06 and signed up for AP in fisrt couple of days. I think they are going more by the date you signed up for AP because I started in '04 and no invite for me yet.
90 Dwarf Rogue
Someone please make me stop. I opened my account January 2008. I have yet to see anyone with a 2008 account get an invite. I think my chances for getting in this wave are close to zero, yet I still keep checking my account. I need to go find something else to do.

Grats to everyone who has gotten their invite.
90 Night Elf Priest
03/30/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Çeläk
There was an Aussie on a few hours ago and he got his invite -- FYI

I know some F&F got into beta for australia but have not heard any AP holders yet, I hope there inviting us too.
86 Undead Mage
Don't lose hope you might get in you never know.
90 Night Elf Priest
03/30/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Drèamer
Nah I know an Aussie that just got his invite and he started early '06 and signed up for AP in fisrt couple of days. I think they are going more by the date you signed up for AP because I started in '04 and no invite for me yet.

ah that sounds fair then. I hope they do 100k more tomorrow then lol because I dont see my self getting in tonight.
2 Blood Elf Rogue
Heres were i think i wont be getting in

Account creation: Jan 2008

I created my first WoW account back then, However it was comprimised so many times that blizzard suggested a new account and everything, Which i did.

New Account Creation: 8/7/2010

Os this acount is roughly 2-3 years old

Joined AP agreement 22/10/2011

So i dont see myself getting in

How is it 2-3 years old? It isn't even 2 years old.
85 Human Priest
03/30/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Freezincold
So many people are lying, many claim to have 80+ months on accounts created mid to late 2006, do the math it doesn't add up even if you never missed a day subscription.

I was one of the People that posted 80 months. It was a misread on my part the site had my account and my wife's account linked for a few months for some reason and i was counting the time i paid on her account also. The dates where right though just i suck at math lol
Edited by Stargazerz on 3/30/2012 6:58 PM PDT
85 Troll Shaman
Probably not going to get in until REALLY late into the beta.

Made an account back in 2009, but didn't seriously play until January 2010. Haven't stopped playing since.

Also AP purchased on day one of it being announced during the Blizzcon Virtual Ticket stream.
90 Draenei Paladin
ok people the posts says invites are going out and it may take all night til tommorow morning. i know i dont ahve it yet and im bummed but can people stop saying they done with inviting. there not done. i say by tommorow at noon PST. if u didnt get one by then u werent in that wave. but for now people like me spam F5 on our account page every 5 mins to see if we got it or not
90 Human Paladin
Nothing is going in the Beta right now anyways, they are down for maintenance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253972138
90 Human Paladin
I have paid for 40 months , my account was started in Dec of 2006.

Got annual pass right as it was announced,

No beta yet.. Hoping they keep releasing 100k wave a day :X

We can only hope
85 Human Rogue
If blizzard keeps up these 100k waves everyone should be in the beta by the next 2 weeks
90 Undead Mage
I have paid for 40 months , my account was started in Dec of 2006.

Got annual pass right as it was announced,

No beta yet.. Hoping they keep releasing 100k wave a day :X

We can only hope

i doubt they will do it over the weekend, if anything, they will do another 200,000 next week around Thursday prolly would be my best guess.
85 Draenei Shaman
thx bashiok, I didnt get my invite, but you give us some hope, keep up the good work, I'm still waiting for my invite, i want my beta !!!
85 Orc Death Knight
He's probably stopped for a beer on his way home for the weekend lol
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]