100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Death Knight

>:O At least you got diablo beta! I got none!

its only act one tho its fun i cant wait to play it for real when it out but i wanna test out lvling a panda monk

Yeah i've heard..but still i want to try! :)
85 Night Elf Hunter
i want mine havnt got it yet
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Magâm
well oddly enough 3 of my friends who joined in wrath are now in the beta but afew of us in my guild who have beeun round since vanilla are still waiting GG blizz GG

Just because you started playing a game before your friends dosent make you special or make you deserve more then them, just be happy for them
Btw i play since vanilla too and i dont mind waiting.. happy for thoose who get in!
Cause my turn will come as well
90 Tauren Paladin
OTL
Will invites be sent out overnight?
I think im gunna go watch Touch... (the tv show..)
90 Draenei Paladin
This was worded a little funny. you said that there were 100k invites sent through the night and that you could handle another 100k. So did you send a total of 200k invites?
85 Human Warrior
cryss nothing yet
90 Human Death Knight
i dont mind waiting trust me just blows my mind how they state there gonna do it then do the opposite thats all im far from mad at them
10 Human Paladin
Very impressed with the performance Blizzard, I will admit i was at first upset with my brother being an Opt-in and getting access before me (AP holder), but you guys seem to be trying your best. I hope i get on this 2nd AP wave!

Once again Thanks!!!!

-Dark

SHHHHHHHHHHH!

You are breaking Blizzard's illusion that no opt ins are getting in before the suckers......er........AP holders.

Keep it down!
22 Human Warrior
Very impressed with the performance Blizzard, I will admit i was at first upset with my brother being an Opt-in and getting access before me (AP holder), but you guys seem to be trying your best. I hope i get on this 2nd AP wave!

Once again Thanks!!!!

-Dark

SHHHHHHHHHHH!

You are breaking Blizzard's illusion that no opt ins are getting in before the suckers......er........AP holders.

Keep it down!

THANK YOU I SOOOO AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
85 Human Mage
Are they still going out?
90 Orc Hunter
:< no invite today. i hope they do more tomorrow
22 Human Warrior
Make more opt-in get in, blizzard.

Just a suggestion.
:< no invite today. i hope they do more tomorrow

he said till morning.
90 Draenei Paladin

its only act one tho its fun i cant wait to play it for real when it out but i wanna test out lvling a panda monk

when u do get it demon hunter is awesome

Just a suggestion.

How bout no? Plenty of AP'ers like myself made a 12 month commitment to get beta access. Those who are asking for opt-ins had and still have the same opportunity.

when u do get it demon hunter is awesome

thats what i want to try! :D
90 Human Death Knight

Just a suggestion.

How bout no? Plenty of AP'ers like myself made a 12 month commitment to get beta access. Those who are asking for opt-ins had and still have the same opportunity.

Amen to that!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]