100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

Just an FYI for everyone, one of my friends received beta today around noon est. He had AP so they are coming.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/30/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Conbaa
I think im gunna go watch Touch... (the tv show..)

Hmmm, never seen that one...what's it about?

Its very good! Watch it on hulu. Its up on for freee..watch it before they make you pay for it. Its about this artisan boy and he somehow knows things are going on right now and before it happens. and he is sending messages to his father and his father is solving them to know what is going on.. its amazing.
89 Undead Warlock
Bashiok

They said a while back accumulated game time and when one signed for the AP were going to be how they sent the waves out, that being said how come there are so many with so little accumulated game time and signed later in the opt in for the AP that have gotten in and so many who have a lot of accumulated game time and signed up on day one of the AP opt in that have yet to get an invite?

I'm not trying to complain I'm just trying to understand, has this changed if so what has it been changed to in determining wave invites?
22 Human Warrior
ok sorry calexdrin
100 Draenei Shaman
invites still going on? or has the cycle been completed? :p
03/30/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Exodari
invites still going on? or has the cycle been completed? :p

think its still going. he said till tomorrow morning
90 Human Death Knight
they will be goin out till the morning
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Just had another friend get in. Playing since March 2006 continuously. AP the first day.
85 Tauren Paladin
nothing either, but be patient! :D
70 Blood Elf Hunter
Just had another friend get in. Playing since March 2006 continuously. AP the first day.

I should be getting one soon then based on that. started nov 2006, pass day 1. No beta yet :(

Please say another wave is happening soon blizz
100 Undead Mage
03/30/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Kayssa

I should be getting one soon then based on that. started nov 2006, pass day 1. No beta yet :(

Please say another wave is happening soon blizz

not that it's really going out like that, but if it is, same here, started May of 06 day 1 AP holder. Sadly, I am having doubts.
96 Orc Warrior
Just got mine. Looking forward to seeing y'all there.
03/30/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Thorstdin
Just got mine. Looking forward to seeing y'all there.

have fun. see you soon in game

Its very good! Watch it on hulu. Its up on for freee..watch it before they make you pay for it. Its about this artisan boy and he somehow knows things are going on right now and before it happens. and he is sending messages to his father and his father is solving them to know what is going on.. its amazing.

Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out. I'm currently watching Game of Thrones...it's pretty good so far. All I have to do now is read the books.

I'll check that out myself. Thanks! Watch it! It's amazing. 3 ep has came out so better get to it! ;)
80 Dwarf Paladin
86 months of accumulated subscription time, and first day AP.

still nothing...
100 Human Death Knight
So people are still getting them then? And I don't mean you just checked for the first time in 5 hours and saw, I mean checking every 5-10 min for past 5 hours and getting it within the last 30 minutes.
90 Worgen Druid
86 months of accumulated subscription time, and first day AP.

still nothing...

Feels bad, doesn't it? D:
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]