100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Mage

Feels bad, doesn't it? D:

yea. makes me feel even worse every time I see someone post something like "subscriber since 2007 and FINALLY just got my beta invite"

Yeah, I don't really think they are using those factors that they said they would use when selecting people for the beta, because I'm sure you would have gotten in by now.

As for me, I have about 65 months, but I did sign up for the AP a couple of days after it was announced, October 23. So, I'll just have to wait and see if I get it sometime soon.

Anyway, told myself I would go to bed 30 minutes ago and didn't. Instead I was refreshing my account management page lol. So now I am going to bed. G'night, and good luck in getting your invites everyone!
72 Human Warlock
03/30/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Mjm
Ok this is gonna sound stupid to all of you but this is my first beta test, in my account how will it show up when I am invited to play mist? Will it show under where my account is set up now as a new game? And second question will it be in the test relam? Do I need to have that downloaded before I am invited to play mist? Again I know these questions are weird but I have been playing for 2 years and never have paid much attention to beta invites before. So if some one could help me please.

Keep checking your Account-summary which shows list of games you have. It will be obvious when Beta for Myst of Pan.. shows up. It will show up there long before you get an e-mail. Good luck to you :D
90 Blood Elf Paladin
all I have to say is firefox browser and an auto-refresher set to every 5 mins. I can see it from the couch while i watch Good Eats on DVR lol. But im probally gonna goto be soon.

Or Ill fire up my beta of Tera and test a different game out.
82 Blood Elf Rogue
Im not hoping for anything
90 Gnome Warlock
Yay girlie sobfest... with gnome and cows and all sorts of nonsense.

*passes out tissues and moofins to everyone*

Yeah..Now we need to go down to mcdonald’s and get us a wamburger and french cries.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey Bashiok, will you still give a flying fright what I have to say if I'm added in wave 600,000?

I don't care about when I get in, as long as what I have to say one day 156 matters as much as those who say stuff on day 3.

Let's be honest, tell me you'll read 600,000 posts as much as you'll read 10,000. And then tell me how I'll believe that and expect you to retain credibility.
100 Human Warrior
I've already come to terms w/ the fact that I'm not getting an invite this round. Gratz to all those who did though! /cheer
100 Undead Mage
03/30/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Frømßehind
Im not hoping for anything

This

Yay girlie sobfest... with gnome and cows and all sorts of nonsense.

*passes out tissues and moofins to everyone*

Yeah..Now we need to go down to mcdonald’s and get us a wamburger and french cries.

Excellent idea right here, better than sitting here driving ourselves crazy.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

T___T thats going to make you go nuts. i cant get the pokemon song out of my head when i listen to it.. it repeats over and over in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg would be an awesome movie

Oh my goodddddddd 8D i love the animation! it would be awesome!!
85 Worgen Mage
No invite yet =( I've been soooo patient, but at least I have the diablo 3 beta to tide me over =) Still, Can't wait for MoP!
85 Goblin Mage
03/30/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Calexdrin
I've watched 1 1/2 seasons of storage wars while refreshing/logging in and out!!!! omg plssssss

Yeuuuuuuuup!
85 Worgen Death Knight
A friend of mine got in, but I'm still waitin'. @_@ Pass the tissues while we all cuddle down in our seats and whimper. TT_TT
90 Undead Warrior
Please Blizz!!
Let me in, I actually want to go bug hunting and be a true beta user!
90 Draenei Paladin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg would be an awesome movie

now im listening to the pokemon johto theme >.<
58 Human Warlock
So bored, wish theyd at least keep us updated, broke mah mouse wheel just scrolling threw this thread, and almost broke my f5 key on reloading.
100 Gnome Death Knight
all I have to say is firefox browser and an auto-refresher set to every 5 mins. I can see it from the couch while i watch Good Eats on DVR lol. But im probally gonna goto be soon.

Or Ill fire up my beta of Tera and test a different game out.

Dumb question, but how do you opt in for the Tera beta i been looking around but i havent found out much about it.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

that gave me goosebumps! 8D its amazing!
90 Draenei Paladin

that gave me goosebumps! 8D its amazing!

PIKACHU ALMOST DIED OUT THERE ASH!
85 Blood Elf Mage
At this rate they'll have half the AP'ers in within a week.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]