100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Awesome loving the info... was so sad nopanda left in the dark
85 Worgen Mage
03/30/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Sheepshifter
At this rate they'll have half the AP'ers in within a week.

Agreed, it sounds like they're using AP users as a stress test for the servers. They'll invite more and more until the servers start having issues.
100 Undead Mage

I am doubting it, I say this will be the last wave for this week. I say we'll get the next wave between weds-fri of next week for another 200k people.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Dumb question, but how do you opt in for the Tera beta i been looking around but i havent found out much about it.

Pre order it

nope preordering is NOT the ONLY way to get into Beta for Tera
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

that gave me goosebumps! 8D its amazing!

PIKACHU ALMOST DIED OUT THERE ASH!

Hee hee :P
85 Draenei Hunter
Okay, I was totally cool with the initial delay. I completely understand that four servers cannot instantly serve over a million people. Changing the terms under those circumstances don't bother me.

But then you say you're going to issue those invites based on longevity of the account and when you signed up for the Annual Pass. Okay, cool, I started playing in early 2006 and signed up for the AP on the day it was announced. And yet...here we are. No invite. Now I'm starting to get ticked off. If you say you're going to give out invites in a certain way, then you should do so. Do you really expect me to believe that hundreds of thousands of people started playing earlier in Vanilla than I did and signed up for the AP as soon as the website became usable (since I went as soon as Morhaime announced it and it was "coming soon")?

I'm totally willing to be reasonable, but when you guys go back on your word this easily and this quickly, that pisses me off. I'm not going to stomp around and throw tantrums and threaten to quit or sue, but this really isn't cool, Blizz. If you're going to send out invites randomly, just say that instead of giving people like me some hope of getting into the beta in a reasonable time period.
Edited by Adalia on 3/30/2012 9:37 PM PDT
90 Gnome Warlock

Im still here,still refreshing and relogging,playing Grand Chase while I wait x.x
85 Worgen Mage
Hmm, I started a week after BC came out. what year was taht?
85 Worgen Death Knight
Seeing as 200K is nearly a quarter of em? If they do this every 2-3 days? They'll have it done by next weekend. I just hope I'm in this wave so my friends don't feel like they have to wait for me. XD
90 Blood Elf Paladin

if that were true, that'd be a good thing :) however having capped all my toons, im somewhat bored, atleast until points reset :( wouldnt mind testing the new paladin talents and see how balanced they are.
36 Night Elf Hunter
03/30/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Aphrodoty
Ok this is gonna sound stupid to all of you but this is my first beta test, in my account how will it show up when I am invited to play mist? Will it show under where my account is set up now as a new game? And second question will it be in the test relam? Do I need to have that downloaded before I am invited to play mist? Again I know these questions are weird but I have been playing for 2 years and never have paid much attention to beta invites before. So if some one could help me please.

Keep checking your Account-summary which shows list of games you have. It will be obvious when Beta for Myst of Pan.. shows up. It will show up there long before you get an e-mail. Good luck to you :D

thanks, they will be doing another 1000,000 tonight, I want to play this weekend lol
100 Gnome Death Knight
Awesome thanks for the info, i have heard alot about it, how is it looking.
60 Night Elf Rogue
It would be nice to know the lowest number of months there at currently. Its not the year your account was created but the paid months total.

For those that got in so far how many months of paid time do you have.

Mine is 55 months paid and I've seen 80s getting in but are they at the 70s yet?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Lyim
Seeing as 200K is nearly a quarter of em? If they do this every 2-3 days? They'll have it done by next weekend. I just hope I'm in this wave so my friends don't feel like they have to wait for me. XD

how do you know its a quarter of the AP holders? just curious.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Littlewang
Awesome thanks for the info, i have heard alot about it, how is it looking.

its an interesting concept. You have to actively attack and then switch to actively defend. There is no auto anything really. LEft click is attack and right is defend by default. Took about 5 mins play to get into the swing of it and it just seems so natural. But the game will never replace wow for me lol
90 Draenei Paladin

PIKACHU ALMOST DIED OUT THERE ASH!

still no key -change to more pokemon music-
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

still no key -change to more pokemon music-

*sigh* Same here.. getting tiresome.
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'm sad now, my husband just got his email for beta. Still waiting on mine though. lol
100 Orc Warrior
ah well I still wait for mine =w=
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]