100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I am pretty pleased with the speed at wich Blizzard is sending out invites. I know a lot of people doesn't agree, and you see more thread being opened by ''all-nerd-rage'' specimens than anything else these days, but just think of the work accomplished in just a week ( yes, it was a week, not a year, like some people in the forums make it feel). They started slow to make sure the servers wouldn't blow up at the second a hundred ( or a thousand, for that matter) person get in. Server stable? Ok adress the most important bugs and consolidate the possible flaws. Day 6: Send 100, 00 invites, see if the servers survive. Yes? Well then, the next days they add 100,000 more invites. We are a little bit under 1,000,000 AP subscribers, they have invited 200,000, if everything go well, maybe we will all get our invites by tuesday or wednesday, but again, the servers MUST hold the pressure, a million people walking around is quite a bit and the number of servers is restrained, so they play safe and it'S perfectly fine to me, as when I get my invite, I want to connect and start giving feedback and participate to the developement and perfection of MoP, not wait 1 day, or a week or two to do that because they have to repair or do who-know-what to servers because too much people have blown them up.

I can barely when myself because I am too exited to get in, but I'll finish with this: Everything arrive in time for who can wait. Patience, people, patience :D*Is hoping to get her invite in this wave ^.^*

-Note that I have no other experience than my own computer, the info I gave are mostly out of my logic and the few info I gathered here and there about informatics. Plus I speak french usually, bad spelling and/or syntax can be taxed there :3
90 Draenei Paladin

still no key -change to more pokemon music-

*sigh* Same here.. getting tiresome.

i thought that said threesome >.>
85 Blood Elf Paladin
same here still without a invite, panda monk for me when i do though
90 Gnome Warlock
Still no invite.. -sigh-
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

*sigh* Same here.. getting tiresome.

i thought that said threesome >.>

LOL LOL XD
Does Blizzard have stock in F5 keys or what...
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yep no invite
85 Worgen Death Knight
03/30/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Kaltas
Seeing as 200K is nearly a quarter of em? If they do this every 2-3 days? They'll have it done by next weekend. I just hope I'm in this wave so my friends don't feel like they have to wait for me. XD

how do you know its a quarter of the AP holders? just curious.

Blue posters have repeatedly said around a million people or so bought the AP. Now its only a rough estimate so give or take some of that number. 200K is close to 250,000, which is 1/4 of a million.

Again, these are 'rough' numbers as we've not had a graph or anything put out, but going on what many a blue has said.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
please let me get one this time around
100 Human Warlock

Yeah..Now we need to go down to mcdonald’s and get us a wamburger and french cries.

OK I just choked on my iced tea laughing. One of those nights hahaha
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Lyim

how do you know its a quarter of the AP holders? just curious.

Blue posters have repeatedly said around a million people or so bought the AP. Now its only a rough estimate so give or take some of that number. 200K is close to 250,000, which is 1/4 of a million.

Again, these are 'rough' numbers as we've not had a graph or anything put out, but going on what many a blue has said.

ah ok, thanks for the reply, thats rather promising :)
90 Gnome Warlock
03/30/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Dalyllah

-Sobs in box of french fries- I..Im glad that someone can smile in such a dark time.. Lol!
85 Blood Elf Hunter

Yeah..Now we need to go down to mcdonald’s and get us a wamburger and french cries.

I don't know if I laugh more of the joke or at imagining someone randomly chocking on ice tea in the house. ^^
85 Worgen Mage
I get a feeling i'm not getting my invite this wave either =( Sadpanda! (HUrhurr, sadpanda is appropriate now.)
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/30/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Forevertoxic

-Sobs in box of french fries- I..Im glad that someone can smile in such a dark time.. Lol!

*steals a french fry* mmmm..
85 Tauren Druid
Still Nothing :( Aug 2005 and still there no invite still
Edited by Dehydrate on 3/30/2012 9:51 PM PDT
100 Worgen Death Knight
good luck all!
90 Orc Shaman
I know they said it takes a bit for invites to go out- but Blizz always says things take a while, even if they don't.

Does anyone know if these are going out relatively instantaneously or if it will really take a few hours to get the invite if you're on the list?P.S. I'm impressed by this response to the annual pass outcry. I'm sure this wasn't originally planned and it's being handled really well.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]