100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

89 Undead Warlock
Well it seems 4 accounts with a combined accumulated time of 88 months (main one of 52), and signing up for the AP on day one (not to mention countless transfers, and Blizzard store pets and mounts) means absolutely nothing...one of my friends who got the AP two months ago and has 25 accumulated months of game time just got in...wow thats balance.

Oh get a grip, honestly. Been playing since 04, signed AP on day one, have all digital products in the store and have also purchased countless faction/race/server transfers.

Why can't people just be patient, what are you honestly going to do once you get the beta? Spend ages downloading the client, play some of it then probably go back to real WoW because you realise that anything in the beta doesn't count, and playing a temporary character loses its feeling after a while.

You'll get an invite when you get an invite.

I am as patient as the next guy but when they say one thing ie those with the most accumulated time and when they got the Ap are priority and then it is shown that is not the case it becomes less about patience and more about WTF?

And I know what betas are like and it doesn't bother me...I prefer trying to find bugs than playing something live most of the time anyways. lol
Edited by Goratrix on 3/30/2012 10:23 PM PDT
85 Human Rogue
Watch I wont get my invite till the end TYVMEDIT:

Well all I know is I would like to get mine soon so I can actually have something to do.
Edited by Lorgarith on 3/30/2012 10:26 PM PDT
90 Gnome Death Knight
03/30/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Lorgarith
Watch I wont get my invite till the end TYVM

Same here.
85 Night Elf Druid
Blizz Pick me 3rd time is the charm :D
90 Human Death Knight
Now where, oh where is the crisply dressed goblin that plays a violin while carrying a platter of cheese for all of the whine going on around here when you need him?
85 Human Rogue
He must stopped by I took all the cheese he said hell be back in about 10 minutes
89 Undead Warlock
03/30/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Chrimus
Now where, oh where is the crisply dressed goblin that plays a violin while carrying a platter of cheese for all of the whine going on around here when you need him?

We killed him and ate him...mmmm beefy.
90 Human Priest
I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get one, even with having AP...that's the luck I have..:)
90 Human Death Knight
LMAO!
90 Gnome Death Knight
03/30/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Chrimus
hope you arent referring to me, i am not whining just stating fact i can wait, its just throughout my life thats been my lot to wait to the end, hell the first 3 letters of my last name are Zol, so anything that has to with names i am last, just saying hope to see all that have got an invite soon.
85 Human Rogue
[quote="43336236333"] hell the first 3 letters of my last name are Zol, so anything that has to with names i am last, just saying hope to see all that have got an invite soon.
^ Time to purchase you a name change IRL
5 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Goratrix

Oh get a grip, honestly. Been playing since 04, signed AP on day one, have all digital products in the store and have also purchased countless faction/race/server transfers.

Why can't people just be patient, what are you honestly going to do once you get the beta? Spend ages downloading the client, play some of it then probably go back to real WoW because you realise that anything in the beta doesn't count, and playing a temporary character loses its feeling after a while.

You'll get an invite when you get an invite.

I am as patient as the next guy but when they say one thing ie those with the most accumulated time and when they got the Ap are priority and then it is shown that is not the case it becomes less about patience and more about WTF?

And I know what betas are like and it doesn't bother me...I prefer trying to find bugs than playing something live most of the time anyways. lol

The only people who have been sent invites excluding the AP holders, are WoW celebrities/streamers/etc. So yeah, it actually is the case because let's be honest, if those people didn't get the beta first then how would we get so many updates and datamining?
I hope their will be a way for someone who wasn't able to get the annual pass are able to get invites once those who did sign up for the annual pass get in.
90 Human Death Knight
03/30/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Littlewang
hope you arent referring to me, i am not whining just stating fact i can wait, its just throughout my life thats been my lot to wait to the end, hell the first 3 letters of my last name are Zol, so anything that has to with names i am last, just saying hope to see all that have got an invite soon.

No, I wasn't referring to you to be up front. Just a lot of admittedly anxious people waiting, and posting, and waiting.... AND POSTING about not getting in. I have 58 months in since Sept '05, every game in the online store, tons of character/server transfers and still waiting for a beta invite. I'm just making the best of it. It will happen. I admit to having a dry sense of humor, so I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way with my comment.
90 Gnome Death Knight
03/30/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Lorgarith
[quote]
hell the first 3 letters of my last name are Zol, so anything that has to with names i am last, just saying hope to see all that have got an invite soon.
^ Time to purchase you a name change IRL
LMAO, aint that the truth.
85 Goblin Shaman
UGh!!! Please for the love of god let me get all up in there and look for glitches and bugs! That's what I live for!
90 Human Death Knight
03/30/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Hark
I hope their will be a way for someone who wasn't able to get the annual pass are able to get invites once those who did sign up for the annual pass get in.

Generally it's random luck, system specs, and a few other possible requirements. I've never had the best system specs out there and have yet to get into a WoW beta, but you never know how they'll handle extra invites once those of us with the AP are taken care of.
90 Pandaren Hunter
OMFG I NEED INVITE
90 Orc Death Knight
plz send me mine is taking forever for u guys to send me 1 never even got the d3 beta at least dont make me wait for this 1 ty...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]