100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

90 Draenei Paladin
03/30/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Årcee
-burst threw wall- OLD SPICE BODY WASH GUY DIDNT GET BETA INVITE YET! FEEL THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! -stuff gets destroyed-

I love the smell of old spice ;)

that why i love using it :D
90 Night Elf Hunter
Okay, I am ready now please send it to ME.
85 Human Warlock
this all just feels so amazing!
cmon guys I got all my school work done early so I can enjoy this beta. <3
85 Troll Mage
Wait.
You were seriously inviting people BEFORE Annual Pass invites?

Jesus, you guys really ballsed this one up.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thank you for the updates, really appreciate them. Can't wait to get in and help!
85 Orc Death Knight
nothing here...very disappointed. Everything downloaded...just need the d**n invite
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/30/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Holydasher

Hee hee.. thats what my bf uses smells so good.. @__@
90 Human Rogue
Wow incredible
85 Goblin Death Knight
Thank you Bashiok!!! The best blue-poster ever!!!
3 Night Elf Mage
Does this mean the invite waves are daily now?

If so... I is happy now! :D
90 Night Elf Druid
03/30/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Bashiok
A second wave of invites is going out to 100,000 more Annual Pass holders today, starting right now.

Very nice. I hope i get mine today. Good luck all and grats to those that get it.
90 Human Death Knight
03/30/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Blisters
.....Still nothing :(

Idiots like you make my mind blow..

Idiots like YOU make my mind blow. While I can be patient, I understand the gripe. Personally, this game is boring the hell out of me. Blizzard has effectively made it so I can run one raid once a week and then I have nothing to do in game. With that being said, I agreed to a contract, just like hundreds of thousands of others, to get beta access in hopes that the new expansion is going to actually be fun once again.

The fact of the matter is, blizzard handled this as poorly as possible. They're handling it like it's some sort of lottery, but it's a lottery everyone is entitled to win. And not only have people like me, or Trovyria, not been given their lottery winnings that we're both garunteed to get, but now we have to sit and watch all the fan websites post so much about the beta that there is no real reason for it any more, anyway.

There's no real reason to not give it to everyone off the bat anyway. Servers can handle it. If they can't, that's not fault of the consumer. That's fault of Blizzard for not ensuring their servers were up to par for the amount of people that have signed up.

I'm actually considering cancelling the credit card my annual pass is being paid with, I don't see why I should live up to MY end of the bargain.

What it's now come to is, they've given most of my friends beta access, they've given all their friends beta access, and they've given all the (popular) wow websites beta access. So now not only have they (currently) not lived up to their end of the bargain, but they're also throwing it in my face at every turn. If there was an NDA in place on the beta, that'd be different; It wouldn't be flaunted constantly. But alas, there is no NDA, it is indeed flaunted everywhere, and I have yet to receive access I entered a contract with them for.

Lesson learned anyway. I won't ever enter another contract with a company that behaves like this.
75 Goblin Rogue
03/30/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Syldaldan
Funny. Everyone on MMO-Champ was expecting this wave late next week or later. But the next day? I think everyone's mind is blown. Are there new servers?

Last I heard, no. There are still only the two US servers (Lost Isles and Gilneas), the EU server (Brill?) and the KR server (Hamuul).
90 Draenei Paladin
03/30/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Årcee

Hee hee.. thats what my bf uses smells so good.. @__@

the gf loves the old spice body wash but she in love with my Cologne. wow were going off topic...

still no invite yet but im hopeing!
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*crosses fingers eyes and toes*

praying that i will be in this one
85 Worgen Death Knight
Hey, if you're getting in, mind telling how active your account has been and when you got the AP? For example (I'm not in):

Months paid for: 40
Active since: Sept 2008
Bought AP: 10/21
100 Tauren Shaman
Nice! Can't wait to get mine!
85 Orc Warlock
Oh damn you blizzard. Just after I was thinking I could stop obsessively checking my account management.
85 Goblin Priest
Thank you for the tidbit. I was going to be a sad panda (no pun about MoP) if only Annual Pass holders get to do beta.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]