Even More (Another 100,000) Beta Invites

90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Bashiok
Are all 300,000 accounts flagged for beta, or are they being flagged throughout the night?

Flagging throughout the night and into tomorrow. It takes quite a bit of time to process each account. Even if it only took 1 second to flag each account it'd still take something like 55 hours to process? Not saying that's how long it'll be, but it puts it in perspective. :)

Seriously, thank you for all of your hard work. I feel bad for QQ'ing truly
100 Draenei Shaman
WHY DO YOU TOY WITH MY FEELING LIKE THAT!

/endrant
85 Worgen Death Knight
Hmmm I wonder what We all should do first when we get our invites? I say everyone should make a mass amount of pandas and crash the beta servers within the first minute everyone is allowed in! ((Sarcasm of course; i would never truly suggest such a thing.)
90 Goblin Warrior
I heard you like Bashiok so he put you in the beta so you can beta while you beta.
Edited by Guenhwyvaria on 3/30/2012 10:00 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
would be nice to find out like how many servers are available. since somebody had to ask that question.. its got me curious.. like a kitteh.
90 Human Warlock
Holy !@#$! Three hundred thousand invites in two weeks!
85 Goblin Warrior
Sweet maybe i'll wake up and have an invite to bad only 2 days left of spring break 1 of which Game of Thrones is on Nice work though :D
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/30/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Bashiok
So this means we're at a total of 300,000 AP invites being sent out in these big waves, correct?

Correct. SO FAR! duh duhn DUUUUUUHN!

Bashiok and the rest of the Blizzard crew,

thank you for this information. Felt in the dark for a minute there.
100 Draenei Shaman
I was planning to sleep today >.>
85 Night Elf Hunter
i am gaining more hope, and i do really wish i could get in tonight or tomorrow, hope one of those 200,000 is me :)
85 Blood Elf Mage
03/30/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Bubbleyou

Flagging throughout the night and into tomorrow. It takes quite a bit of time to process each account. Even if it only took 1 second to flag each account it'd still take something like 55 hours to process? Not saying that's how long it'll be, but it puts it in perspective. :)

Yes, and seriously thank you for replying to me. You've made my week. Q_Q! I feel like a special snowflake.
85 Undead Warlock
03/30/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Khaerys
I was planning to sleep today >.>
lol so much this >.<.

I will go to sleep after Lethal Weapon 3 is done :-3
85 Draenei Paladin
03/30/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Bubbleyou

I never feel bad, cause I QQ pleasantly
85 Tauren Paladin
03/30/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Sinndra
would be nice to find out like how many servers are available. since somebody had to ask that question.. its got me curious.. like a kitteh.

There are 4
90 Goblin Rogue
03/30/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Gorefäng
Hmmm I wonder what We all should do first when we get our invites? I say everyone should make a mass amount of pandas and crash the beta servers within the first minute everyone is allowed in! ((Sarcasm of course; i would never truly suggest such a thing.)

I'm pretty sure that is a small reason it takes a bit to process the accounts. They don't want a huge mass of people all logging in at the same exact time taxing the login servers and bogging down and lagging out starting and high populated areas such as org and stormwind.
86 Night Elf Priest
So keen for my invite. I have a feeling my temp ban might of put me down the list a bit though.
86 Worgen Druid
Wow, thank you :) this is really cool (and you're up late on the job so we really appreciate it 8D)

Hopefully going to get in sometime tonight or tomorrow but that's me being optimistic haha
100 Pandaren Mage
I am laughing on the inside at the person who said during yesterdays 100,000 invites that "The next big wave like this will happen next month" and when people trying to tell him he was way wrong his come back some something along the lines of "Blizzard can't handle that many people or the servers will just crash. Wait and see, no more invites will go out for awhile after this 100,000k get in".

Not only have more invites gone out, but they DOUBLED the number of invites just one day after that person said that, lol. So much for you knowing how Blizzards servers work.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring? 300,000 during the course of tomorrow? After inviting 300,000 in two days, I am fine with them taking a *short* break during the weekend and then restart the invite process on Monday. Of course, I am still hoping I am one of the 200,000 people they picked today :D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]