Beta Club Anyone?

85 Goblin Warlock
Anyone on Aggramar in the Beta yet?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Why are ppl so desperate to get into beta? You cant only hit lvl 86, get a monk to lvl 15 and check out talents. Thats all ppl
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
It's alright, I have beta. I'm also kind of a big deal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
STUPID CRAB!

Fooled me into thinking I was getting a key...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/royalite/GCkey.png
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
gotcha
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I got my invite on Friday afternoon. Played a panda for a few hours over the weekend and copied Mayo over to the Gilneas (PvP) server on Beta. So far, not impressed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/31/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Iimes
Calm down

lol, Iimes has about 3 one liners he likes to repeat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I have one. I have yet to log on. I guess I will try it out today on Kalesia or some other random character....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/02/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Iimes
Stay Casual

Theres another one :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Got the beta -- also got the beta for diablo 3.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I've gotten both beta's. Just finished installing the Diablo one so I haven't been on it yet.

Played on MoP for a while the other day as a panda, so far the crowds are so huge you can't find the quest givers. And the one quest was bugged so I just wandered the area looking at the sights.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There is a trick to that bugged quest but if you spent some time looking up the solution the forums you can continue on with everyone else stuck there.

I think it was a nice filter cause after that quest there wasn't much competition for mobs or quest items.
Edited by Royalite on 4/14/2012 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]