Need horde gold

85 Worgen Hunter
Looking to see if anyone is interested in trading horde gold for alliance gold? I'd be willing to give $1,200 alliance gold for $1,000 horde gold. Let me know. You can find me on either this character or valexon alliance side or just post here. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
how to trade gold from horde to alliance...
go to the neutral AH
place a grey piece of sting in there with the buyout as high as you want from your other toon
go on your other toon...buyout and get ur gold...unless u cant do that cuz same account or something crap..i dunno...thats my theory
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
cant buy an auction from the same account
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Sorry, haven't tuned into the forums lately.

I run a service in which I exchange Horde and Alliance gold. The % commission varies depending on my balance of gold between the two factions, but is always between 5 and 10%.

Find me Horde side on this character and I'll be glad to help you out.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Vaugn:
This is the original writer of the number one hit single Black Tee. Once while he was chillin on the corner of Tron some crazy mofos tried to rob him of the brick he was holdin. But he handled that real quick, he pulled out his AK-47 with his 2-11 and fked-them-up! Instead of bullets he had ammunition of chess pieces. Everytime he kills he leaves a sticker on their bodies that says "CHECKMATE!" Don't mess with him!

Yo son I heard this cat pulled a Vaugn Allen on this n***a!

courtesy of urban dictionary
Reply Quote
No h in vaugn
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
best i could do. wasn't creative enough to make an entire entry and come up with 3 definitions for him
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]