Virtual Dragon Slayers 7/8 Heroic - PVP

90 Goblin Shaman
04/03/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Sacredsoul
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azgalor/Sacredsoul/simple

<3 being thrown in the middle of stuff... Can't even lurk the forums during wow downtime in peace o.O

Well lurking and trolling are two different thing but if I learned anything from this thread, I now consider all of Justified Schizophrenia troll scum.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/03/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Bopfiveo
sacredsoul why you trying to pretend you aren't michelleobam?

I was wondering the same thing, d5. Not the brightest crayon in the box if he can only manage 33k DPS on Normal Ultraxion.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/03/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Freyedycat
sacredsoul why you trying to pretend you aren't michelleobam?

I was wondering the same thing, d5. Not the brightest crayon in the box if he can only manage 33k DPS on Normal Ultraxion.

Screenshot or it didn't happen? And 35-37k*? I got screenshots =D
Back to the matter at hand. My "troll" alt had much more flavorful of a name until I decided to level him. No one could know if a "troll" alt was someone's or not for fact and that one is not mine, though I should make a new one. So in turn, these accusations carry 0 weight. I've been brought into a forum and the only way out of the azgalor logic blackhole is it leave and not feed it more facts. /exit
04/03/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Notishboo

<3 being thrown in the middle of stuff... Can't even lurk the forums during wow downtime in peace o.O

Well lurking and trolling are two different thing but if I learned anything from this thread, I now consider all of Justified Schizophrenia troll scum.

95% of azgalor are "troll scum." You should get used to your realm.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
04/03/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Sacredsoul

Back to the matter at hand. My "troll" alt had much more flavorful of a name until I decided to level him. No one could know if a "troll" alt was someone's or not for fact and that one is not mine, though I should make a new one. So in turn, these accusations carry 0 weight. I've been brought into a forum and the only way out of the azgalor logic blackhole is it leave and not feed it more facts. /exit

95% of azgalor are "troll scum." You should get used to your realm.

Well 87% of Azgalor posts on their main. You should get used to manning up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

I can do better than a screenshot, sir.

World of Logs (3/31 - Last Saturday): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xtn9stwet172x82w/sum/damageDone/?s=6124&e=6350

As to your claim that no one could know the main of a troll alt, if you would for a minute... put this character on ignore and go browse some other threads that I have posted in (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4254518553 is a good example, I posted on my Paladin) you will notice that the person's entire Battle.Net account is ignored. Try again.

Side note: I do commend Justified Schizophrenia for being able to kill anything with players such as Prnstr (also in the log above) who has good gear including Heroic Vial of Shadows, uses Cobra Shot and Steady Shot (the latter being used 3x as much as the former) and cannot break 27k on Normal Ultraxion. Good luck to you and yours. It is quite evident that you will need it.

Edited for length/spacing.
Edited by Freyedycat on 4/3/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
/Exit?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
World of Logs (3/31 - Last Saturday): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xtn9stwet172x82w/sum/damageDone/?s=6124&e=6350

Side note: I do commend Justified Schizophrenia for being able to kill anything with players such as Prnstr (also in the log above) who has good gear including Heroic Vial of Shadows, uses Cobra Shot and Steady Shot (the latter being used 3x as much as the former) and cannot break 27k on Normal Ultraxion. Good luck to you and yours. It is quite evident that you will need it.

Edited for length/spacing.

36 Steady 12 Cobra. As Survival.

The inner hunter in me died a little.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I wish I was gonna be here to watch the dog fight that comes out of MoP raiding. But RC will continue to reign supreme-ish, provided it doesnt lose a ton of people due ot lack of interest in MoP expansion. All other Guilds will continue to suck until major nerfs. Bunch of bad guilds will continue to bicker over who is the best of the worst, the cycle will never end.

Fact: *We had 0 13/13H Guild in Tier 11, which was never nerfed, RC killed Council in BoT 2 weeks before Firelands released
*We had 0 7/7H guilds prenerf Firelands.
*We had 0 8/8H guilds prenerf Dragon Soul.

Fact: Azgalor as a whole it craptastic.

VOTE <IP> FOR FAN FAVORITE OVERALL CATACLYSM EXPANSION. NO OTHER GUILD BROUGHT MORE TRADE/FORUM ENTERTAINMENT.
Edited by Narsys on 4/5/2012 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
...in Tier 11, which was never nerfed...

lol?
Reply Quote
04/04/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Freyedycat
...in Tier 11, which was never nerfed...

lol?

grow ^, im an original Dragonslayer. ^.-
Reply Quote
<IP> just gets the vote for a longer lasting <DSLB> which basically means they are a joke/jesters of the server.ANYWAYS. We are LFM and stuff for Pandaland
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/04/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Tearnon

lol?

grow ^, im an original Dragonslayer. ^.-

Rudenan
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/04/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Narsys
RC killed Council in BoT after Firelands released

Sorry to burst your bubble but we killed this before Firelands came out.

http://rcazgalor.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6991162&gid=173018
Reply Quote
04/05/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Teddiigram
RC killed Council in BoT after Firelands released

Sorry to burst your bubble but we killed this before Firelands came out.

http://rcazgalor.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6991162&gid=173018

detective gram is on the case.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Uh Narsys go ahead and edit your lies, thanks.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Lies updated*
Reply Quote
update all you want, you're still the punchline
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I need to toss another baby into the sun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]