Healer LF some arena time.

90 Draenei Shaman
I'm not quite sure what my rating is on this toon, let alone MRI, but on my DK I have reached, 1750 in 3v3, so I have a basic understanding of fighting some classes in PvP, and communication. This is my first healer, and I've done a couple arenas here and there, but I'd really like to find a team who could maybe work a bit with me seeing as how I'm not very experienced with PvP healing as much as most teams require. I'm not a jerk, I don't complain, or go into a full on rage, I'm easy to get a long with, and really wanna learn more about PvP with this class!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Oh! My alt, well former main toon, is Fatknight, feel free to send a message if interested to either, but I'll most likely be on the shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Hey, I remember you! I helped you get 1750! Hey Fatknight! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah, I recently did a few 2v2 matches with Pathberric, it managed to make me stray from PvE and wanna try PvP more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]