Quitting WoW

85 Gnome Warlock
Now that I have your attention, I want you all to know it wasn't your fault. This was something I've been considering for a long time. My life of fast cars, hot women, and fatty foods has finally caught up to me, and I find that I can no longer create time for this game and its many, many... people. I love you all!
Now I am off to pursue my greatest passion, and my long put-off dream of being a professional
singer. Here is a sample of my latest album. Hope you enjoy!

See you tomorrow!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I watched that whole video, every friggin second of it. I am not sure why....did he hypnotize me? I even watched it after the sound ended half way through....Mozzarella what have you done?

Ohhh and no leaving. Even if bored you must play with the rest of us until a better game comes along. Until then you are stuck!

Have you tried beta it is pretty fun? Pali heals are friggin beyond OP, but that'll get smashed before too long.

See I am rambling...I blame that video. I kind of think I am less smart at this point. *wanders off scratching head...*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Bordak doesn't need to be smart to be indestructible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/07/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Xeypher
Bordak doesn't need to be smart to be indestructible.

True but he is both already
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Cheese loves wang
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wang loves cheese
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)