Alliance side RBG/Arena list.

85 Human Paladin
After not playing for a year, and coming back I realized BH has changed a lot, so much that I do not even know who PvP's anymore! After trying to form a group over the last few weeks; I felt like this would be a good lfg tool for all Alliance side pvpers. So, post your info here and I will update the list. Also, say what you're looking for.

Note: This is an overall thread for anyone looking for a pool of players to run with during the week, so do not be discouraged to post even if you have little to no experience. It is about boosting PvP activity on BH!

Character Name:
Class:
Spec:
Resilience:
Current Rating:
Skype(optional):
Experience:
Rated Battlegrounds:
3's:
5's:
Edited by Injectionz on 4/1/2012 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBiYwa5kFa8&context=C4904b7fADvjVQa1PpcFOztWTDYOQIPMMcfQdipk3JKL9OScGksKE=

That covers everything for me
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Character Name: Spazy
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow
Resilience: 0
Current Rating: 0

Experience:
Rated Battlegrounds: Only played 26 games at the launch of Cata and won 20 of them against high MMR opponents. Reached 1000 rating.
Arenas: 2200+ 2s, 3s, 5s
Edited by Spazy on 4/1/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Character Name: Novamarie
Class: Druid
Spec: Resto
Resilience: 4698
Current Ratings: 1608 2s

Experience:
Rated Battlegrounds: None
Arenas: 1600 2s
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Character Name: Renamed
Class: Rogue
Spec: Sub
Resilience: 4200-5000
Current Rating: 1844 cr rbg
Experience: 2k+
Skype(optional):
THE LIST
Rated Battlegrounds: 2k
2's: 2k+
3's: 2k+
5's: 1900
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Character Name:Wymoros
Class:Paladin
Spec:Holy
Resilience:Don't remember
Current Rating:2200 in 3v3 and 2000 in rbg's.
Experience:Not all that much playing this expansion because honestly....it's terrible.
Skype(optional):Should be "Wymoros"

THE LIST
Rated Battlegrounds:Somewhere around 2000 or so.

2's:Doesn't matter

3's:Been 2300-2400 this expansion. Around 2700 in the previous expansion.

5's:Doesn't matter
Edited by Wymoros on 4/1/2012 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Character Name: Quietstörm
Class: Shaman
Spec: Elemental
Resilience: 4150
Current Rating: No Rating
Experience: 2200+ 2s and 3s, limited RBG experience but when I did them was winning at high MMR, got to 1550
Skype(optional): will give in game
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBiYwa5kFa8&context=C4904b7fADvjVQa1PpcFOztWTDYOQIPMMcfQdipk3JKL9OScGksKE=

That covers everything for me
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for sticky! I am still thinking about how I want to format it, and what else I can add. Maybe even an honor/achieve farming list? Don't be discouraged to post!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Character Name:Purjed
Class:Shaman
Spec:Resto
Resilience:4k
Current Rating:0
Skype(optional):Purjed
Experience on BG9
3's:1600
5's:1950
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I will be forming a RBG group at 8 server time tonight. I will send out whispers to the people on the list, and others interested. Please have Skype downloaded. Also, encourage more people to post, so we can collaborate and get rbg's going nightly.
Edited by Injectionz on 4/2/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I have orange daggers.
What is resilience
Inv.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You can add me on Skype if you plan on rbging, and also add me on RealId if you have any questions: tylertorosian@yahoo.com it's the same for both.

Also, if Horde side would like they can post as well, so far I have found this to be a very useful tool. A couple of days ago I didn't know if there was anybody to rbg with on bh, but now there will probably be two groups running tonight. I probably shouldn't have made the title alliance side. I am sure horde side struggles just as much to get rbg's going, so please feel free to post as well! I will be posting the list format soon.
Edited by Injectionz on 4/2/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Not a bad first night yesterday. I will be forming another group tomorrow. To the people who did not get in yesterday my apologies, and I will make sure you get in tomorrow.
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Warlock
Character Name: Renamed
Class: Rogue
Spec: Sub
Resilience: 4200-5000
Current Rating: 1844 cr rbg
Experience: 2k+
Skype(optional):
THE LIST
Rated Battlegrounds: 2k
2's: 2k+
3's: 2k+
5's: 1900

Highest 5 man personal rating1,500 Highest 3 man personal rating1,808 Highest 2 man personal rating1,759 Highest 5 man team rating1,500 Highest 3 man team rating1,987 Highest 2 man team rating1,786

dont see anything 2k+

I have orange daggers.
What is resilience
Inv.

should only invite server first daggers not 2nd or 3rd.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
RBG's are a lot different from arena, so arena rating does not matter that much. All I really care about is if you have the capacity to listen to me on Skype. I'll call out everything; focus targets, who to cc, and the person I want to cc x, y, and z. Really, depending on the class, a PvE hero with decent PvP gear could do well in RBG's by just listening to calls.
Edited by Injectionz on 4/4/2012 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Warlock
04/04/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Injectionz
RBG's are a lot different from arena, so arena rating does not matter that much. All I really care about is if you have the capacity to listen to me on Skype. I'll call out everything; focus targets, who to cc, and the person I want to cc x, y, and z. Really, depending on the class, a PvE hero with decent PvP gear could do well in RBG's by just listening to calls.

i was just clarifying his original post, but i agree with you completely RBGs is where bads get gear and rating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]