why is their a blue crab stalking me....

85 Tauren Death Knight
why is their a crab stalking me treating me like a noob.
am i the only one getting this?
was i flagged for being a retard now im in special education for interwebz?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Yes. There was some discussion earlier today on Alliance trade (We try to have an open discussion on the state of realm affairs every Sunday from 12-1 pm) and we all felt you could use a little guidance in your posting habits. Don't take this as a personal attack, we just felt you could use a bit of help in making these forums all that they can be!

From your buddies in the Blue and Gold.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
It looks like you're trying to reply to this thread. Would you like help?

• Get help with replying to the thread
  • Just reply to the thread without help
  • Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Death Knight
    Yes. There was some discussion earlier today on Alliance trade (We try to have an open discussion on the state of realm affairs every Sunday from 12-1 pm) and we all felt you could use a little guidance in your posting habits. Don't take this as a personal attack, we just felt you could use a bit of help in making these forums all that they can be!

From your buddies in the Blue and Gold.

Lol? i just come on here and pot what i want. I think if anything it does help the forum. seeing as the only people that really use the forum is IFNT and DS. Their are others but mainly just those 2 guilds. I never knew i had to be moderated either. In the end your point is invalid. My posting habits ar simple, I find something i want to talk about that is relative to the game. I post it or comment. I am not spamming nor am i raging on anyone. Sounds to me that IFNT likes to try to control things.
    Seems like xfer to Krogath or w/e couldnt come sooner lol
    Edited by Zulraja on 4/2/2012 10:59 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    100 Undead Mage
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Death Knight
    I feel like making fun of Zulraja for being stupid would be classified as a hate crime.
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Death Knight
    04/02/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Nahelia
    I feel like making fun of Zulraja for being stupid would be classified as a hate crime.

Best insult ever! with that kind of wit you guys could maybe make it to 3/8 25 hm!!!!

or not...
    Reply Quote
    1 Human Mage
    Crab - "To post on the Beta Forums you need a Beta Key. Would you like one?"

Me - "Yes."

Crab - "Ok I'll generate one really quick for you."

Me - "Wait, really?"

Crab - "Generating Beta key... (loading wheel)".

You are cruel Blizzard. So very cruel. People being trolled by a little crab NPC. So unfair.
    Edited by Oroldewey on 4/2/2012 9:31 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Hunter
    04/02/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Zulraja

Best insult ever! with that kind of wit you guys could maybe make it to 3/8 25 hm!!!!

or not...

HEY ZULRAJA
    NOBODY TALKS SMACK ABOUT DS UNLESS ITS ME. YOU GOT THAT?
    AMIRITE NAHA.
    BACK ME UP HERE BROSKI.
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Death Knight
    04/02/2012 11:41 PMPosted by Jadenlei

or not...

HEY ZULRAJA
    AMIRITE NAHA.
    BACK ME UP HERE BROSKI.

chill out, the server allready knows DS is your guys bit#&. Not hating on ds, just saying that they should be way more progressed in content since they are throwing out 5 star insults to some1 on the forum.
    Reply Quote
    85 Dwarf Priest

HEY ZULRAJA
    AMIRITE NAHA.
    BACK ME UP HERE BROSKI.

chill out, the server allready knows DS is your guys bit#&. Not hating on ds, just saying that they should be way more progressed in content since they are throwing out 5 star insults to some1 on the forum.

Shhhh, calm down. It's clear things are moving too fast for you here. This is why we had to get the crab on you.
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Death Knight
    HEY ZULRAJA
    AMIRITE NAHA.
    BACK ME UP HERE BROSKI.

YOU KNOW IT BROSEPH.

Also, lol @ the guy with no Raid or PVP experience trying to trash talk. If I cared more about progression numbers than I did letting everybody play, I'd have be 8/8 by now. I just don't like benching people and only having 10 progress.
    Reply Quote
    90 Gnome Rogue
    HEY ZULRAJA
    AMIRITE NAHA.
    BACK ME UP HERE BROSKI.

YOU KNOW IT BROSEPH.

Also, lol @ the guy with no Raid or PVP experience trying to trash talk. If I cared more about progression numbers than I did letting everybody play, I'd have be 8/8 by now. I just don't like benching people and only having 10 progress.

lol
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    HEY ZULRAJA
    AMIRITE NAHA.
    BACK ME UP HERE BROSKI.

YOU KNOW IT BROSEPH.

hahaha, funny that try to rely on what my alt Zulraja has and doesnt have. I have done the pve and pvp route. I think its funny you call out on gear and achieves.
    04/03/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Nahelia
    Also, lol @ the guy with no Raid or PVP experience trying to trash talk

No, LOL@U for even possibly thinking, even for a moment that your so superior. This is why i dont play alliance. i mean comon, look at ur achiev points. Here i thought i was nerdy hahahahahahahahahaha. Maybe the next poster from alliance will say im raging, im not im lmao in fact.
    Edited by Brokèn on 4/3/2012 8:56 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Dwarf Priest
    I think it's trying to communicate!
    Reply Quote
    100 Undead Mage
    Thread quality has definitely improved lately.
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Death Knight
    Why would you post on a main as an argument when it still has nothing significant to show for it. Better off posting on the alt and at least keeping the illusion.

Definitely my new favorite poster.

04/04/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Klindor
    I think it's trying to communicate!

If we encourage him, he may one day be able to form coherent statements. We will be proud e-parents.
    Edited by Nahelia on 4/4/2012 10:12 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Death Knight
    I truly just think you dont like me :{.
    btw trying to say that posting on my main proved useless, i pretty much have what you have and some more and less.
    You claimed i was a nub or something, i called you on it. OFC your going to deny that it meant anything, thats just logic. What i dont get is that you shun others from the forums. I know im not the nicest person on the forums, especially when i trash talk iron marines. I do that for a reason, i hope they come and destroy org, that !@#$ is fun. You on the other hand, your just a failing/dieing member of a raiding guild that was so 2 years ago. and who am i? im just a bloodscalper that wants to post on the forums. You also notice how there are no horde trolling me. Just DS and IFNT. thats very strange.

i think we got a conspiracy theory on our hands. lol
    haha just a funny thought, i was looking at your pve thread that you orchestrate over there, Open Source is the same progressed as you guys. HAHAHAH
    I love Open Source, I left them for personal reasons. I am in no way insulting them.
    But... They are a brand new guild that is swapping in players every week to try to meet the quota and atleast get 25 people in the raid. yet they are the same progressed as your 5 year old guild? 4 years? who knows. Dont even try to !@#$en pull rank on anyone on this server. These guys did your progression in 3 weeks that took you over 3 months. Im not saying they are super awesome, alot of their members are, But what about your members? I mean comon now. I think DS mechanics are incredibly simple and thats why i decided to quit pve. At some point in your day when ur hoppin around in stormwind im sure you just want to shoot yourself for farming all of those achiev points and spending useless hours to only fail where the game is the funnest. Do everyone on the forum a favor, keep your %^-*en bull!@#$ police state brown nosing the %^-* away. No1 needs your sly comment, you think cuz u got a !@#$en sticky post that run this %^-*!, you dont. I pay my monthly fee to play and post. Next time you want to try to control this @#$%^ atleast be likeable. No1 likes a -*!@ty force of control with a bad attitude and a ego the size of a truck but only a size 10 shoe to show for it. in the end. DS and IFNT. you can blow me
    Edited by Zulraja on 4/4/2012 12:03 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Hunter
    Is it bad that I want more?
    Reply Quote
    85 Gnome Priest
    This is one of the best threads I have ever seen on the forums.
    Edited by Teight on 4/4/2012 1:14 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]