Hello my name is Nurf!

85 Tauren Shaman
I have a wild imagination! Sometimes I tape my thumbs to my hands and pretend to be a dinosaur. Can you guess what species?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's a pterodactyl. Reeeeaoooorrghh!

Sometimes when I'm alone in my room I like to say, "Hello ghost, having fun watching me?". Because that way, if there really is a ghost, I just blew his mind.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Or if you randomly say "I know you're here" when you're alone, because then you could scare the !@#$ out of some secret organization.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
hi
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
T-Rex rawr
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
That feeling when Zelinn is still a nobody on his current server so he lurks the dead gul'dan forums.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/05/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Faunts
That feeling when Zelinn is still a nobody on his current server so he lurks the dead gul'dan forums.

lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
That awkward moment when your girlfriend wants you to go on the ‘Maury’ show with her.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/05/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Faunts

HAHAHAHAHA

It's 7am and I'm tired so this made me laugh so hard. Wow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]