Sentry Totem 135: Totem Fool's Day

85 Orc Shaman
So, here's the deal. As a few other shaman just experienced, the Druids have this rockin' form of communal discussion going on in their forums known as the "Mangle: Bear" series of thread, which has post capped 26 times. That means that together, the Druid forums have posted 13,000 times to keep a community thread going, over the span of like a month or two.

Shaman, I love this community. Despite the fact that I make fun of half of you for not simming things, another half of you for being spoilsports who like to complain a lot, and another half of you for not being able to do simple math, I am quite a fan of this community. With the inspiration of our druid brethren behind us, I'm pledging this thread to be the start of a tradition of greatness

And that's how Sentry Totem began. This is our awesome OOC thread in which we discuss shaman-y topics of conversation while we organize efforts to eliminate trolling and bads from the world. Anyone can join, and after a brief period of ridicule you'll be in our wonderful circle of torture. If you took that last line seriously, Sentry Totem is not for you.

Rules? More like guidelines, but you're still subject to public execution for breaking them,

1 - Thread titles follow the format Sentry Totem ##: Title.

2 - You cannot repeat titles or puns. You cannot break the format.

3 - You have an hour grace period to change your title. After that, no more unless it's breaking rules.

4 - Can't force title changes. If you don't like the current title then get the next one.

5 - The next thread is made when the previous caps - 501 posts, 26 pages.

6 - Link the Archive intro (this!) and post that.

7 - After the quote, you can start the conversation. :3

Due to asshaberdashery which may not be spoken of, the following is now in effect.

8 - Personal disagreements do not belong in Sentry Totem. Take it to Shaman Vent.

9 - Avoid posting ToS-sensitive material when moderation activity is suspected on the forum.

10 - If a thread you authored vanishes, investigate and ask for restoration minus sensitive posts.

SENTRY TOTEM: THE FACEBOOK GROUP
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=112126518800194

Please visit the Facebook group to see our Shaman Forum Memorial, as the moderators were less than pleased when they noticed it included in this archive. Respect the fallen, never forget.

Shaman vent! For Shaman usage only - if there are suspicious people lurking, please alert one of the people listed on the welcome screen and they'll make a sweep with the booterang.
Server: cobalt.typefrag.com
Port: 40147

Feeding trolls is forbidden and will stop. The response must be uniform and detached.http://i.imgur.com/77yvH.gif

Please stop. It's dead! What more do you want from it!?

The Anti-Troll message will be updated periodically to reflect the current trolling crisis.

Official Shaman Tanking Guide! Pick up your Beating a Dead Horse talent today!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2353105322

ARCHIVE: http://tinyurl.com/c29g6g3

Come on guys :(
Edited by Chillbro on 4/1/2012 6:23 PM PDT
90 Tauren Shaman
Damnit, just as I made one -.-
I was thinking everyone disappeared to go play with Crabby or something.
90 Goblin Shaman
GoThrones in 1 hour, "Winter is Coming"
85 Goblin Shaman
04/01/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Kalfos
GoThrones in 1 hour, "Winter is Coming"
I don't get it up here in Mooseland.
85 Orc Shaman
So, searing totem on Spine is making me want to claw my eyes out.
90 Pandaren Shaman
So. If Monk stays this fun, I'll be rerolling most likely. This means that you'll only have one talented resto shaman left.

I'm sorry guys.
85 Goblin Shaman
04/01/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Sparkÿ
I don't get it up here in Mooseland.
http://www.justin.tv/thrones01#/w/2852927024/4

should be starting at 10:15 est.
=DD -heart-
90 Pandaren Shaman
Birds are weird

http://imgur.com/r/pics/X62np
100 Tauren Shaman
So. If Monk stays this fun, I'll be rerolling most likely. This means that you'll only have one talented resto shaman left.

I'm sorry guys.

I lol'd.

And please do, I'd like to actually have BiS before a tier ends for once.
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/01/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Stormingire

well now that you say that.
100 Tauren Shaman
04/01/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Rain

well now that you say that.

But think of all the gear you can steal from drane/tyde.
65 Dwarf Shaman
I just heard a loud "NEVER GONNA GIVE IT UP" randomly while browsing the internet and instantly closed my browser. I don't know what site played it on me, nor how. All I know is people are going to die now.
90 Troll Shaman
I always find myself laughing at anime situations that seem cool, but you know they'll never take place.

It's nighttime and Kenshin is sitting on top of a roof, and Kaoru just happens to realize he's on the roof, and comes up there too.

Yeah, legit.

Oh Yahiko just popped out of no where. And now Sanoske.

It's one big midnight roof meeting.

GOD DAMMIT THAT ONE ONIWABAN CHICK SHOWED UP TOO

AND NOW THE REST OF THE ONIWABAN GROUP DID TOO. PEOPLE IN JAPAN LIVE ON ROOFTOPS
Edited by Liax on 4/1/2012 9:55 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
Kenshin - Rooftops are k
Kaoru - Stalker that follows Kenshin
Yahiko - Stalker that follows Kaoru
Sanoske - Stalker that secretly wants to murder Kenshin and as thus stalks him
Oniwaban girl whose name I forget - Always wants information on her crush, and thinks Kenshin has it
Rest of the Oniwaban - Stalks the girl because they know the crush is unhealthy and would rather keep her away.

Better Liax? :<
85 Orc Shaman
There! Now comfortable with my mog.
90 Tauren Shaman
Heh, [adult swim] aired Toonami earlier for its 15th anniversary. I wish they cancel [adult swim] as well, that program block has sucked for years.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Cloud serpents are pretty awesome looking
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]