[H]The Milk Drinkers(8/8H) LF Heals (weekend)

QUICK LOOK INFORMATION
    Guild Name: The Milk Drinkers
    Guild Master: Totesmcgoats
    Officers: Bollweevil, Kaad, Skatanka
    Faction: Horde
    Focus: 10 man raids, Sat/Sun 4pm(ST)
    Guild Level: 25
    Current Needs: 1 Healer for regular heroic content clears. (Pali/Priest pref)

RAID STUFF
    We currently are only running a single, mildly casual 10-man raid group, however, we're looking to grow our numbers!

Raid times are slotted for 4:00pm server time (CST), Sat/Sun; We run a standard 3 hour block, only running over if everyone agrees to do so.

We do not have any benched raiders, we like to see everyone for every raid, however, there is not punitive action for RL conflicts, happens to us all.

Vent is a must have, no mic is acceptable, tho we'd much prefer if you have one.

Your gear is not a big issue, we're after good players who know the classes they play.

OTHER STUFF
    We have no filter, there will be mature language on vent and in gchat, as well as everywhere else we end up.

We have players that enjoy all walks of WoW, from getting Achieves, to collecting pets, PvP (BGs and Arenas), running old instances/raids (for mog gears), leveling everything imaginable, Lore, and Raiding... obviously.

We're pretty nocturnal during the week due to work schedules and other life happenings.

We're not opposed to friends and family in the guild who are unable to raid, however we don't need 40 non-raiders for every one raider.

GUILD INFORMATION
    <The Milk Drinkers> was created as a social guild on October 13th 2010, remaining a place for RL friends to play WoW together until... at the end of the Firelands raid tier, we caught the raiding bug. Most of the members had been raiders in the past; however, had not been actively raiding in Cataclysm. Having only 6 members at the start of Dragon Soul, we made it to clearing Heroic mode in a matter of months

Visit our Website at: milkdrinkers.guildlaunch.comApply there or contact us in-game via whisper or mail, you can find me personally on Kaad or Shockdoctor however anyone will point you in the correct direction.
Edited by Kaad on 8/8/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We have milk, must provide your own cookies.
Reply Quote
Also, if you do make cookies, I would like some.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Chocolate Chip, please.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
ONE
<Milk Drinkers> now in 5 Flavors.GET SOME
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Group 2 needs some healers to save me from spontaneous combustion!
Reply Quote
WTB Tank for G1 (One that will show up for both day 1 and 2.)
and Heals/DEEPS for G2
Edited by Kaad on 4/15/2012 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
They won't let me heal with Gurthalak so yeah...
Reply Quote
Yeah, no Gurthalak healing allowed.

Damned tentacles.
Reply Quote
FOR GREAT HORDENESS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Kaad is a !@#$%, join <The Milk Drinkers>!
Reply Quote
Said the young man playing the blood elf female healer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/26/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Kaad
Said the young man playing the blood elf female healer.

I'm single, too... ladies. *winks*
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
/looks at sacred.

/RUNS to website to apply
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Group 2 is looking for another tank I believe, and some overconfident healer(s) with egos big enough to carry them through repeated heroic wipes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/02/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Skatanka
overconfident healer(s)

Definitely not me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Can I haz DK tank ploz? Promise to share the weapons.
Reply Quote
awwww, I wanna tank
Reply Quote
ScienceDaily (July 22, 2009) — Research undertaken by the Universities of Reading, Cardiff and Bristol has found that drinking milk can lessen the chances of dying from illnesses such as coronary heart disease (CHD) and stroke by up to 15-20 %.

also protects against the random dragon
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump for the consumption of lactose.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]