Blash PvP video

22 Blood Elf Priest
Maelstrom players from early BC will know what I'm talking about. There use to be an old pvp video made by a mage from Maelstrom I think named Blash. It had music in the video "this is why I'm hot" well anyways the video was absolutely hilarious. If anyone knows if the video still exist I would love you forever. I need a good laugh, and that video was the best laugh. Thanks <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember him : ) He has a priest named Hui as well, he's still hear, just mostly and mainly on SC2. He's very high ranked in diamond league. I'll Give me the link for this page.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
Blash is my boy! i wil lask him for the video
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i spoke with Blash, he doesn't have the video anymore :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Probably due to all the trolling he got over it. I dont usually make fun of people for the way they play. Nor am I going to on blash. I DID however rip on Tomias every chance i got. All I would have to do is say "Showin you how its done." and he would immediately have a shame fest in the corner.
Edited by Boartooth on 4/8/2012 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes that was indeed mah rogue from way back in the day.

I was horrible, I will never be a good rogue now or then. Moving on
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
Yes that was indeed mah rogue from way back in the day.

I was horrible, I will never be a good rogue now or then. Moving on

God that explains so much it's not even funny.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]