April 1: The Stormwind Stomp, hosted by <E4E>

90 Goblin Priest
Stormwind Stomp II: The Restompening!
April 1, 2012 @ 8st
World PvP, Games & Cash Prizes for Horde, Free PvP Lessons for Alliance!

HEY EVERYBODY! Come join <Elitism for Everyone> while we get together to turn April Fools' Day into Alliance Fools' Day! We're gonna grab some snacks and the intoxicants of our choice, form 1 or 2 raid groups, and camp Stormwind for a couple of hours. We did this a few months ago and it was epic fun, but we thought it'd be even more fun if they know we're coming this time! Let's turn Stormwind into a damned demilitarized zone!

Activities Include:
* World PvP! (if any Alliance even show up)
* Lively fun chat on the <E4E> vent, with huge capacity and public access for the event!
* Raid-wide Games and Duels for CASH PRIZES!
* We'll finish it off with [For the Horde], with time to swap in the alt of your choice!
* Other things we're keeping secret!
* Other things we'll make up as we go along![/li]

So tell your friends! Hell, tell your enemies! Show up on Chromaggus on April 1 (Sunday) at 8:00st! We'll be summoning our whole crew into Stormwind right off the bat, looking for a fight! If you're Horde, take an invite from us and get in on the Fun & Prizes! If you're Alliance, show up so we can kill you and your friends!

A Special Message to the Alliance: Last time we came to town some of you were around to put up a really good fight, but frankly we outnumbered you in a bad way and there was no contest. It's not like we're amazing PvPers, we're probably average overall, but 3v30 is just so lame. So this time you have some time to tell your friends! We want a challenge this time, so won't you throw together a Welcome Wagon to meet us when we arrive? We hope you do.
Edited by Ephintwisted on 3/23/2012 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
smash faces?! I'm in!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Heh. No problem. The city is all yours. The two or three of us that might be on will just watch you wander around town killing NPC's. No world PVP until Blizz fixes the server. Beetch to them and see if they care. We did, they didn't. Come on in, meet the guards, kill the king, party in Stormwind. Enjoy the almost Horde-only server!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We're offering you a fight. If you want to complain, then complain. But if you're not going to show up to a fight, don't complain about how there are never any fights. Just come and fight!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Setting this up while I'm on vacation! You're a terrible person Eph, just terrible!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sounds awesome, I can't wait!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
This sounds great and all but is this really just an April fools joke or it REAL?
Cuz if it is I'm in!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
It is completely 100% for real! We did it a few months ago and it was a blast! We'll start invites in Horde Trade Chat around 7:45st and use Mass Summons to get the party started!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Thanks for showing up, pooping on you bads was the highlight of my quite chromag evening.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hey, nobody said we were any good. Thanks for showing up, I'd rather fight and lose than win by default. Thank you to the Hordies who came, too bad we couldn't drum up enough interest and turned the tables. I guess Horde doesn't own the server after all. Yet...

(ie. we'll do this again in a month or two)
Edited by Ephintwisted on 4/1/2012 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
All the good Horde are also in Para Bellum :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Then we just need enough bad Horde to overwhelm all the goods. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
can i come
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/02/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Tritus
All the good Horde are also in Para Bellum :)
The good horde are all AFKing and too busy no giving a !@#$. D:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol flamo, if you would have came, I'd switch to enh and smashed you. GG
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]