Windows Phone

85 Human Hunter
Not really a bug but it seemed the most appropriate place.

Just throwing the question out there again to see if there's any more information on an Official Armory App for Windows Phones :D

I know, I know, Soon™ lol but if there's any testing or fun stuff like that I'd be MORE than willing to subject my LG Quantum to it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
As far as I know, at the moment there's only the unofficial authenticator app for Windows Mobile.
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/23/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Raimondas
As far as I know, at the moment there's only the unofficial authenticator app for Windows Mobile.

I'm pretty sure there's an official Windows Mobile app, ;).
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/25/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Sixen
I'm pretty sure there's an official Windows Mobile app, ;).

Aha, I see that there is one. I wonder why the OP couldn't find it in the marketplace, then?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
OOB
Because, while there has been an official Authenticator app available for WP7 for quite some time now, we still haven't gotten the Armory app.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/29/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Shadrin
Because, while there has been an official Authenticator app available for WP7 for quite some time now, we still haven't gotten the Armory app.

Oh, I'm just an illiterate moron, then. That explains everything. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Would love to see an armory app for WP7. :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Same here. I'd definitely use a mobile Armory for windows phone!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
*jumps on band wagon*
I also would like the World of Warcraft Remote Subscription for Window's Phone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I would use the remote armory for windows app as well. :) Hope to see one soon!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
+1! Especially now that the remote services are free! I'm very jealous of my iPhone-owning girlfriend.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would love to have the Armory App available on my current phone (Lumia 920) and not my old one. Have already switched over the authenticator.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just bought a 920 and am really sad that there isn't an Armory app out. Is there a release date planned at least? I'd like to know as soon as possible so I can either return the phone or not.
Edited by Reckles on 11/19/2012 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Please for the love of God and all that is Holy, create the Armory App for the new Windows 8 phone. It's not like people are playing WOW on their Android devices...they use Windows (most). And now that the Windows 8 platform is out...it makes perfect sense that users with a Windows 8 PC will get a Windows 8 Phone like my AWESOME HTC 8X!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I too am curious about a release date (if there will be one) for the windows phone 8. I have the authenticator app but the armory would be amazing! Especially all the cool features they could have with the live tiles and using that to keep us up to date on AH sales or guild events.

Like the OP said though, this is not really a bug so the website feature forum is probably best since there is no real "mobile feature" forum. Not sure how helpful having this in the bug forum will be as it might not be seen by the right teams.

*PS I have a Lumia 920 and Surface RT.. looking forward to win8 desktop for christmas!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Seems like more and more people are asking for the Windows 8 phone app. Hope we get it soon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same. However they are probably waiting on the sales numbers to guage the priority of an app for WP.. Though I think they should do it regardless and should have had it for WP7 (even though i didn't start using a WP until the 920, and before that had an iphone)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
The armory apps that were on the marketplace are all third party applications, none have been updated for MoP and most are dead projects. Please put out an official armory application for those of us who use the windows phones, that way were not left out of the chance to check our addictions on the road too :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Since, I have gotten a windows 8 phone i have had no problems with it. It works almost flawless and very fast. I believe that the windows market will rise. So, making an app for windows phones will clearly be a good investment!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Also throwing my support behind a Mobile Armory for Windows phone! I just moved from the iPhone and the only thing I miss is guild chat and checking my auctions. I know I can do auctions through the web site, but the phone app is great.

Blizzard -- Please consider supporting your many windows-phone-using customers! I'm pleased that there is an authenticator available, but the Armory app would rock.

thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]