We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 3 nights a week and cover all raiding expenses, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We spend FAR less time wiping than the average progression guild. You can find proof of this by viewing our World of Logs page with the link below. We come to boss fights prepared, and we swiftly take down new content on a consistent basis. If you join Indestructible, you will be among the ranks of some of the most skilled players in the region. All like-minded raiders, all working toward a common goal. We operate as a well-oiled machine.
Tier 11: 13/13 Heroic
Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic
Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic (#70 US)
Wrath: OS 3 Drakes (10/25)
Ulduar: Yogg +1/Algalon (25) / Yogg +0 (10)
ToGC: Tribute to Skill (25) / Tribute to Insanity (10)
ICC: 12/12 Heroic (10/25) / Alliance first Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25)
Monday 7:00 - 11:00
Tuesday 7:00 - 11:00
Wednesday 7:00 - 11:00
All times are MST (server time). Raid invites start at 6:30 PM. Trash pulls begin at 6:45.
We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts about 2 weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. We currently have a very high need for:
Disc Priest (1)
Holy Paladin (2)
Death Knight DPS (1)
Elemental Shaman (1)
World of Logs
We record logs of every single boss pull, unfiltered. Our logs can always be found here: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/13721
Fully Stocked Guildbank:
We provide all our raiders with FREE enchants, gems, flasks, food, potions, and guild repairs.
We use Loot Council to distribute loot. Factors at play in loot decisions include but are not limited to raid performance, attendance, previous loot receieved and significance of the upgrade.
1. 18+ years old.
2. Mumble & working mic.
3. Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness.
4. Able to maintain a minimum of 90% raid attendance.
5. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our member forums.
6. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids 12 hours a week and disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with eachother, the better team we will be.
7. The desire to be the best.
How to Apply:
- Go to www.weareindestructible.com
- Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box)
- Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
- All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.
For Additional Information:
Contact: Psilo, Darksavior, Disbeliever, Skrubbles, Asmongold, Clyo, Nerdslayer.