Crazy Ones are broken human beings

90 Tauren Shaman
Fellow Drak'thulians,

It has come to my attention that a loyal member of my guild was ganked cross-faction repeatedly by members of the Crazy Ones. I invite you to defend these actions, and give you the fair chance to justifiy this. I have names and screenshots that paint a fairly obvious picture that Laslowv was corpse camped repeatedly. Aside from the verbal abuse we receive from your members, is this also necessary.

Until it can be proven otherwise, it is my belief that The Crazy Ones are displaying crude, ganglike behavior, and impeding the pleasant atmosphere that should exist within a game between members of the same faction.

Gear and game content do not make you a decent human being. If you were compliant, you are also responsible. Members of Drak'thul, please be warned that many of these players are rude and insulting. There are far better guilds out there, in each possible interpretation of the notion.

Live at Lux Square,
Mr. Fun
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
What's the name of the game? Forgot! Halp.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/24/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Bizzyologic
What's the name of the game? Forgot! Halp.

WAR OF WARCRAFT.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Heroic Spine ganks me every time. Halp? I have screenshots.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hay Funder!
<3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hay Funder!
<3

Herro!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Ipixel, i find it odd that you accuse us of "stealing your guild's spot" and at the same time telling us to go some place else and complain. It seems that you are territorial and intolerant of anyone other than you. I would suggest you buy a single player game so you can avoid playing with anyone other than yourself. In addition, you may be surprised that a war is between two factions. People of one faction conspiring with members of another faction are called "traitors", and cross realm communication, especially if grieving and camping are the intent are bannable offenses.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
I really miss Despondency.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I can't really make the connection there.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
They had the highest Character to boss ratio... in the history of Character to boss ratio...s

The Hordies are still depressed over the break up
Edited by Equity on 3/25/2012 12:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
They had the highest Character to boss ratio... in the history of Character to boss ratio...s

The Hordies are still depressed over the break up

Great troll post there!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
03/24/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Funderthuck
This suggests that there is a larger percentage of active raiding in our guild than yours, which is contrary to all the flaming in Org.

I guild invited too many farming bots. Halp.
Edited by Bizzyologist on 3/25/2012 1:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Fellow Drak'thulians,

It has come to my attention that a loyal member of my guild was ganked cross-faction repeatedly by members of the Crazy Ones. I invite you to defend these actions, and give you the fair chance to justifiy this. I have names and screenshots that paint a fairly obvious picture that Laslowv was corpse camped repeatedly. Aside from the verbal abuse we receive from your members, is this also necessary.

Until it can be proven otherwise, it is my belief that The Crazy Ones are displaying crude, ganglike behavior, and impeding the pleasant atmosphere that should exist within a game between members of the same faction.

Gear and game content do not make you a decent human being. If you were compliant, you are also responsible. Members of Drak'thul, please be warned that many of these players are rude and insulting. There are far better guilds out there, in each possible interpretation of the notion.

Live at Lux Square,
Mr. Fun

I don't like butting in where im not wanted..
.. BUT WOW YOU SOUND LIKE A SCRUUUBBB.

L2p and corpse camp them back noobz. DAMN.

Oh and Q.Q moar.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Its almost impossible to camp a corpse. If your guildy would have taken the sickness and this wouldnt have happened. Was this after a pvp encounter like Tol Barad ? This isnt a pvp server, its a pve, and If players want to play two factions so be it. I personally know almost every raider in our guild, and none of them talk about their alliance toons on guild chat, so this is news to me. What kind of language is that to describe someone playing a game and having fun...."crude ganglike behavior"???

Plus, when you make statements about a guild in question you bring down the rep of the whole guild not just one person. If your gonna single out someone single out the toon that did it, not the whole guild.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Oh and what kind a way is that to start a thread?

Calling a group of people playing a game for fun, a group of broken human beings ?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I accept that I may have handled this wrong. My new position will simply be to ignore the players acting like attention-starved children.

But to address your post directly Jenmoses, I know not everyone in your guild is a dirtbag, but they aren't helping your rep. The prominent impression isn't good, I hope you can reclaim it.

For the previous post, naming specifying specific players is against the rules.

Final post

-Fun
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Watch this before you QQ!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sug9JEIJZW4
Edited by Bizzymind on 3/25/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]