Farewell rexxar

90 Dwarf Paladin
good bye everyone .. old friends new friend, people that liked me or even hated me .. trolls bugs funny and dumb people .. i will miss you all, horde included .. if anyone wanted to know i will be on Ghostlands and my new name is Divêr :D

P.S i would like to leave you all with this HOLYDIVER.... YOUVE BEEN DOWN TO LONG IN A MID NIGHT SEA!!!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzLTA2052cc
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Any bets on how long you last in this guild?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
<3 you to lol
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Im guessing 3 weeks, 4 days.

Or 3 and a half pineapples.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'll be impressed with 3 weeks. Although if that's a 25m guild (don't care enough to check) carrying a mediocre healer would be pretty easy. HOLY RADIANCE GO!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
good bye everyone .. old friends new friend, people that liked me or even hated me .. trolls bugs funny and dumb people .. i will miss you all, horde included .. if anyone wanted to know i will be on Ghostlands and my new name is Divêr :D

P.S i would like to leave you all with this HOLYDIVER.... YOUVE BEEN DOWN TO LONG IN A MID NIGHT SEA!!!!! :D

It's more like HOLY FIRE, but that's because I'm more popular.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest

It's more like HOLY FIRE, but that's because I'm more popular.
I love you ise.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Needs more cheesepoints.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
damn only 3 weeks .. thats it :( .. just killed heroic madness btw .. something to amuse you people
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
03/29/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Divêr
damn only 3 weeks .. thats it :( .. just killed heroic madness btw .. something to amuse you people

Heroic DS with 15% buff is hurd
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/27/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Shockyra
Although if that's a 25m guild (don't care enough to check) carrying a mediocre healer would be pretty easy.

Bedtime.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
And a Resto Druid doing near 4k HPS more than you... makes me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
heroic ds is hard with 15% nerf ... coming from someone who hasn't even killed the first 4 bosses in heroic ds .. and yeah its kinda hard to out heal people with full 410
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
04/01/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Divêr
heroic ds is hard with 15% nerf ... coming from someone who hasn't even killed the first 4 bosses in heroic ds .. and yeah its kinda hard to out heal people with full 410
Raiding 4 hours a week is hard
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Know who you're talking to before you talk sh** son. Still remember your YARG app getting destroyed. GL on any real progression. Nice spine kill btw. Oh wait, I forgot... that fight actually depends on its healers.
With Love,
Shock
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
your right it did get trashed but meh im doing better for my self .. a top 50guild isnt bad for a mediocre healer but anyways good bye people .. i still love you all even with the trolling :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/01/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Therabbi
Know who you're talking to before you talk sh** son

Some faceless person who plays video games, lol who the hell do you think you really are?! Son!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
04/01/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Shàd
who the hell do you think you really are?! Son!

Someone who xferred off this crapshoot and stayed off. Unlike half the ppl I know here.
Peace.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/02/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Therabbi
who the hell do you think you really are?! Son!

Someone who xferred off this crapshoot and stayed off. Unlike half the ppl I know here.
Peace.

Well if you xferred off, gtfo!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]