Most popular and skilled player tournament!!!

85 Human Warrior
Good to have you back Chung - excellent post (and edit) as always.

(edit so Chung can understand)

gUd 2 have eu back cHung - xcelant post (@ edet) as alwa4s

He's trying his best :^)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sunday server time at midnight the tournament will start. Once that starts, everyone can vote who should move onto to the next round. The voting ends Wednesday at midnight.

For example, Tolone beat Poorguy because of this or that etc based on the categories.
Reply Quote
Oxtail is in the tournament, he wins by default. Thanks everyone for your participation.
Also, why did you remove me, I'm obviously the winner. 2nd to Oxtail.
Edited by Coho on 3/31/2012 3:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
^ You try too hard.
Reply Quote
Your bromance drama was far worse obv
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
03/25/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Lionzzheartz
POORGUY VS COHO

TAKIN ALL BETS. HOW LONG WOULD COHO LAST!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you're actually going to do this you need to add another group to both brackets, or else you'll run into a scenario where someone doesnt have anyone to match up.

You should also remove people like Klarukin and Subsilento, I'm postive that most people have no idea who these two are.

I added 1 more group to both brackets.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I expect full life bios and interviews from all contestants before voting starts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bro, BRO. Raiding skill can be determined by hitting the training dummy. It's a scientific test, dont make fun of it.
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Ravìs
POORGUY VS COHO

TAKIN ALL BETS. HOW LONG WOULD COHO LAST!?!?

LOL I die to mages eryday
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Once I win, I will sign mousepads for all of my fans.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Did I win yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

1ST BRACKET
POORGUY VS COHO Poorguy has more friends than Miia rose has sex partners. Poorguy moves onto the next round.

SEVENTIZZ VS SENJINN Even the horde hate this guy. That link of some carebear intro lost my vote for you Senjinn. Seventizz moves on.

TIGGLY VS KHOSQQ/LIONZZHEARTZ I have respect for his guild EGO and the name of the guild fits my ego nicely, he moves on.

CHUNGBUNG VS SUBSILENTIO It is too bad we all found out the player who is really behind this character can actually spell. But he is my favorite forum personality right now. He moves on.

SKILLDOTCOM/RAVIS VS KLARUNIK He is a pretty funny player and I love to see and read his comments on trade all the time. Gratz on your victory.

BARNABY VS NUMEROUNOS Perhaps the most hated player by horde of all time in the history of Stonemaul. That is hard to do. He moves onto the next round.

VORONEZH VS TOLONE Noone pretends to act (u know what I am talking about here) than any other player. Players love to hate him so that moves him to the next round.

RENEI VS PHENIK He was my mortal enemy in BC. He knew it, I knew it. Noone else knew it. But he was. Phenik wins this.

2ND BRACKET
DRACHENSTEIN VS BELVEDEER Drach is an emo player that can get easily upset. Belvedeer pretends like he is Brad Pitt that plays wow. For whatever reason most players believe it so he gets the nod.

SKULLFLOWER VS BOOGI I used to trick him all the time to invite me into YOUR BUMMED and then I would do my magic. Skullflower is a better player, but boogi has more personality thus that gives him the nod in every category.

LARSONSLAYER VS MEGAKENNY Tolones favorite love in Stonemaul gets the nod.

JDSTORMFIST VS SYNNICAL It is pretty simple I will get a free signed mouse pad. The nod goes to Synnical.

BIGPUNISHER VS ABUSEDGOAT Gnome warriors are cool and that whole protecting your girlfriend from seventizz is classic. But even I can kill him so the nod goes to Abusedgoat since his ego tends to favor most categories in this contest.

ELYSIANNA VS WARGAMEO In a game like this, it tends to favor attention getters more than a skilled player. So the nod goes to the thing.

LUSTTY VS OXTAIL Perhaps the coolest person I have ever met in WoW. He also wins most of the categories.

SHART VS PINSTRIP Wins because of the stache and being a plain better player.

Someone else turn to vote now...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
1ST BRACKET
POORGUY VS COHO Poorguy is a Coolguy

SEVENTIZZ VS SENJINN IDK these trolls, but bros a hunter

TIGGLY VS KHOSQQ/LIONZZHEARTZ He has an Iggly family

CHUNGBUNG VS SUBSILENTIO VS is better then these randoms

SKILLDOTCOM/RAVIS VS KLARUNIK Sure why not

BARNABY VS NUMEROUNOS Barnaby is a really cool guy, I met him once

VORONEZH VS TOLONE President of my fan club

RENEI VS PHENIK IDK really, better sounding name

2ND BRACKET

DRACHENSTEIN VS BELVEDEER Drach...who?

SKULLFLOWER VS BOOGI Realm first lvl 85

LARSONSLAYER VS MEGAKENNY Kenny gets all the $%#@$

JDSTORMFIST VS SINNICAL Sinnical #1

BIGPUNISHER VS ABUSEDGOAT UR ALL IRRELAVENT

ELYSIANNA VS WARGAMEO Kept my SW spot warm while I slayed dragons

LUSTTY VS OXTAIL I think shes a girl

SHART VS PINSTRIP Another cool bro!
Edited by Sinnical on 4/1/2012 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]