Heroic CoS mount run 7pm

85 Night Elf Druid
Self explanatory, would like to put together a grp to get mount. Be on at 7-7:30 pm meet up at entrance to SW. Msg me ingame if interested, I get off work at 5.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Obviously this post does not concern you so I'd like to know 2 things.
1. Why are you on my post
2. How am I lazy????
And I'd like to make a comment if I may.....f**k you. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I don't believe I ever asked for HELP......not sure where you read that. You did say lazy and did not clarify who you were referring to so pardon my misconception. And who are you to tell me when I can farm this mount? Do you pay my monthly fee? Has blizzard appointed YOU to single-handedly run me through said heroic? I don't believe so. So I ask again....why are you on my post???

That's the problem with this game, nimrods like you. It's easy, if you don't have anything constructive to say then sshh. Think before you speak and you will have an easier time in this world. Or better yet stop roaming through the forums putting your 2 cents into everything, get a life and probably a job sir. That is all vent over!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
hi clovers i killed you yesterday a few times on my warlock :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]