Iron Marines Tearing up Horde

85 Tauren Death Knight
Zulraja for president 2012.
nuff said
p.s. you guys suck. half geared dk training your gleader. lololol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
whos this gm you beat? since hes inactive and you sure as hell would get smacked by me
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hahahaha
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
zulraja UR A TOOL KID, gtfo our forum and stop talking !@#$ when ur not even good
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^^^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
HAHA loved your hatemail. glad to know i get that under your skin for you to make a toon and then mail me a paragraph or two.

prolly you, Jdubbz. your the one that likes to use the word kid alot. Maybe i am 12, would that make you happy? hahahaha.
Anyways. you guys suck. im sure your cool people and whatnot [not really] but lets face it. i havent seen a raid on org for awhile now. Maybe cuz u scared, who knows [your scared].

Keep bringing the hatemail. come and 1v1 me. i dont really care if i win or lose. lol
04/25/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Poohpie
get smacked by me

fav thing in this forum. Im sure you say this alot IRL.

lol "your not even good"
lol and who are you to judge, like being full cata means anything bro. glad u can farm for 3 months. comon man. think b4 u say !@#$. you sound like nothing more than a pathetic person who gets sh!t on IRL constantly then come on here and try to take it out on people.
Edited by Zulraja on 4/26/2012 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
who is he to judge? ur the one posting on our forum and thinking ur good when youre clearly not.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
lol kid just dont talk !@#$ when u suck
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i wouldn't care who won or lost too if i knew i suck and would lose
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
your forum? lol. i pay my $15 a month to post on here freely.

This is a place to discuss things. Not to mention you say your tearing up horde. you kinda invited me. im horde.

This whole "you suck" thing. pretty funny. im sure your all in vent or some !@#$ just QQ'ing.
find me and kill me, im usually outside of org pvp flagged.
thinking im good? wouldnt be much of a player if i thought i wasn't. amiright?
comon guys you can do better than this.
lol kid kid kid. lol hey kid you suck.
hey kid, kid , brokid, hey kid.
kid, kid, kid.
i mean seriously, what kind of person calls someone a kid constantly? lol
i mean seriously idk how you go about thinking everyone that plays this game is a kid.
makes no sense to me, at all.
You use it as a demeaning term. I for one, would love to be a !@#$en kid again. as would prolly the rest of the world for the most part.
I mean, comon.
Listen, how about this. you just grow up, maybe just aproach people with some better demeaning terms like maybe dbag? or something along those lines. your not a troll. as much as you want to be. your not. So we can just all forget about this and your cute lil super saiyan haircut, just got have fun, go bladestorm some defias bandits or whatever you guys do over there.
Lets get real here. I talk to people as real as i can and i only expect people do the same. I doubt you go around your workplace calling everyone kid. highly doubt that %^-*.
so get real, come with a real argument. ez enough right?
want me to put a youtube tutorial up? i can do it.
atleast DS and IFNT have something worthy of reading to say when i speak with them on the forum.
what a shame. here i thought the alliance had intelligent members. [LOL JK]
what a shame...

P.S. Im making a Haiku about you guys. ill post it once its finished. it needs to be perfect.
Edited by Zulraja on 4/27/2012 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hey zulraja SHUT THE !@#$ UP!! ok can u do that ?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest

P.S. Im making a Haiku about you guys. ill post it once its finished. it needs to be perfect.

How long does it take for you to write a haiku?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I seen you guys. I totally seen you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
04/28/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Teight
How long does it take for you to write a haiku?

nah that was just a joke, i can barely get myself to even post on this thread. much less write a haiku.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
"You're not a troll, like omg. I'm totally not worked up.... because you aren't a troll! It's just allergies, I'm not crying. Comon, like lol. Comon, I cant, lol, be trolled, lol. Comon you guys. lol. Comon. Get real kid, comon, lol."
Edited by Realthugsnwa on 4/29/2012 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
04/29/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Realthugsnwa
"You're not a troll, like omg. I'm totally not worked up.... because you aren't a troll! It's just allergies, I'm not crying. Comon, like lol. Comon, I cant, lol, be trolled, lol. Comon you guys. lol. Comon. Get real kid, comon, lol."

is this like one of those times where people implode when they sneeze fart and burp at the same time or something?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
shut up kids, ill f u kids up compton style, come@me irl im a black belt in ninja.. wow omg haha frknin noob lol haha omg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]