How to save Aegwynn

85 Dwarf Paladin
The only way to save aegwynn would be to save it as a community, Put a reply of some ideas that can save aegwynn(Though its probably to late to save it but who gives a !@#$.)P.S. Trolls are welcome to post a reply. (:
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
aegwynn is like a tire fire, trying to put it out only makes it worse. you just needa sit back and watch it burn.
Reply Quote
The population on Aegwynn server has changed dramatically since i began playing in Burning Crusade. This was my first server and i still play here.I have 4 lvl 85 characters i can play and am leveling a 5th. I remember the worldwide pvp of burning crusade, boy, did i get ganked alot. It was impossible to turn in some quests or had big wars at meeting stones before dungeons. With the cataclysm expansion and the redrawing of the maps and quest rewrites, you will barely meet an opposing faction player, It has become a quiet server, just log on at midnight, barely anyone on.
If one compares it to other servers (i have 4 85's on silver hand rp server) The only big difference i notice is the trade chat. The trade chat channel on silverhand is just that, for trade or people looking for groups. Aegwynn , well lets just say it is anything but that.
I think Aegwynn will stay the same until the player base changes or grows. The Players I used to know on Aegwynn in different guilds have either left the game or started characters on other realms. For now it is actually a quiet place for me to quest and level toons.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/26/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Anorr
The only way to save aegwynn would be to save it as a community, Put a reply of some ideas that can save aegwynn(Though its probably to late to save it but who gives a !@#$.)P.S. Trolls are welcome to post a reply. (:
No need to save Aegwynn...its NUMBA 1 US
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
So good it hurts.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Invite your old friends back, use the scroll of resurrection, they get a free level 80. :)
It'll start a domino effect.

I got resurrected, I resurrected someone else, their friends came back...then their friends came back.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
[quote="42534690286]No need to save Aegwynn...its NUMBA 1 US[/quote]

LOL, cause it's the only server he can get a rating on ;) specially since Blur, Mercadersan, Unrezolved, and I left - among others.

I do still like to drop by these forums to see how bad aegwynn's gotten since we all left though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter

LOL, cause it's the only server he can get a rating on ;) specially since Blur, Mercadersan, Unrezolved, and I left - among others.

I do still like to drop by these forums to see how bad aegwynn's gotten since we all left though.

Strong rating. Watch out now kids.
Edited by Stunnashades on 4/4/2012 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Srsly? The only server i can get rating on since the ppl you mentioned above left really i was still 2100 when they played here (not that 2100 is high rating)...when i played on kt i got to 2167. After that idk we just never qued again. Oh btw your rogue has only been 1550.

I still love you tho <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I do still like to drop by these forums to see how bad aegwynn's gotten since THEY all left though.
fixxed it for you :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
lol, not my rogue kid, sorry. and we mostly world pvp'ed - more fun.

yeah, I get all you arena and rbg kids, but world pvp is where it's at. hopefully it'll make a big comeback one day (but doubt it).

and btw, Juked, lol, never even heard of you while I was there. but nice try ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
04/06/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Kamellyon
and btw, Juked, lol, never even heard of you while I was there. but nice try ;)
Juked=Sapzies, but im sure you already knew that.<3 still love you
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
ahh, yeah, you sucked while we were there. you get any better? prolly not, no good allie to practice on...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
yeah, I get all you arena and rbg kids, but world pvp is where it's at.

Why can't I take this guy seriously?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
04/07/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Kamellyon
ahh, yeah, you sucked while we were there. you get any better? prolly not, no good allie to practice on...
madkidismad 1550 hero for life.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
yeah, I get all you arena and rbg kids, but world pvp is where it's at. hopefully it'll make a big comeback one day (but doubt it).
you've lost this battle return from whence you came lesser being and be greatful the supreme highoverlordess has allowed you to leave humiliated but breathing.
Edited by Synapse on 4/7/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi peoples its mgcraisin here im coming back to help repopulate so is Jaksapriest yahya
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi one question who are u? You seem pretty bad and you don't have the right to say anything about blur/you and the others your horrible and blur is a good friend of mine you were never known on Aegwynn please don't post on this Server forum your bad. You were never great i was one of the best next to Pic/Raystigz please leave your bad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
And so is Axefury
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]