Kil'Jaeden Horde/Alliance PvP Guilds & FAQ

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Posting in the most neglected thread on the internet. D:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
you did not say the guild bloodwolves in ur assesment i would put us in there . we do have a mean 10 and 25 man heroic team that full clears :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
we also do lots of pvp just ask rollexx every day we are forming av premades and world pvp :o
Reply Quote
Hi
Im new to this realm and looking for a guild that raids around 9-10 am realm time. I do mostly night shifts and hence cant do raids at night. So Im hoping there are more people out there like me.

p.s. I did not want to create a new thread and this looked like most relevant. I hope you dont consider this trolling :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Did teh bebbits get banned? :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hmmm not that I know of but have been under the weather a bit past few. I will find out. Maybe he is passing the flag.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi
Im new to this realm and looking for a guild that raids around 9-10 am realm time. I do mostly night shifts and hence cant do raids at night. So Im hoping there are more people out there like me.

p.s. I did not want to create a new thread and this looked like most relevant. I hope you dont consider this trolling :)

Wrong thread. This is for PvP guilds, not raiding ones.
09/16/2012 12:35 AMPosted by Questina
Did teh bebbits get banned? :(

Yes, but not currently.

09/16/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Katstyle
Hmmm not that I know of but have been under the weather a bit past few. I will find out. Maybe he is passing the flag.

Just haven't had much interest in keeping up a thread no one uses. Especially since the second part got deleted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/16/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Dnasis
Rebuild it for MOP. Therech is doing the same for his thread.

Good idea. That's probably what I'll end up doing.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
[Name] Epic
[Focus] Raids
[Reqs] Addons = DBM, Spellflash, GTFO, Healers-Have-To-Die
[Site] http://epic-players.wowstead.com/
[IGC] Spitonit, Spitonthat, Spitonthis, Kazæpën, Kuusshh, Gaad.... or BattleTag #1288

Plz Add Epic

< Epic > is a lvl 25 Guild we have a Solid Raid Core thats Focused on MoP Progression. We Raid Tues & Thur at 6pm & Sat at 1:30pm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guies..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love all of you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Please report this thread since it is no longer relevant and I am not updating it anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
W/e bro, you don't even lift.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/06/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Bebbit
Please report this thread since it is no longer relevant and I am not updating it anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
[Name] Carnage
[Focus] Arena / RBG
[Reqs] ability to learn how to pvp in Arena & RBG -- dedication
[Site] http://clancarnage.com --- (in development)
[IGC] Blink (or anyone in the guild)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]