the legend of starsky and hutch

100 Human Priest
i dont know if the old wow players remember but back in wrath and bc their were 4 legendary ali always ganking in taren mill those were by far the best memories in wow i had and i wonder if anyone knows what ever happened to those guys
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Quite sure they transferred off, and they tried to come back, but sucked at pvp and died to crap players.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Don't bring those guys up. Might have been awesome for you but I did want to actually level. They would spend all day killing lowbies in Hillsbrad. I don't mind dieing once or twice but day after day of camping is annoying and probably caused a bunch of players to stop leveling on guru or quit the game all together.
Reply Quote
I remember them well. Ganking me at hillsbrad when I was 20. But I got to 70 after the Sunwell and started killing them in the HB/SS wars. Good times.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
As a member of Alliance Pest Control I can say without a doubt, I miss them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Pretty sure they're on Frostwolf in that Deathblow guild
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
lol i used to work those scrubs in stranglethorn.
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Priest
Fortidude,

You don't have to lie to make friends.

Hutch
Edited by Hùtch on 2/11/2013 1:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Fortidude,

You don't have to lie to make friends.

Hutch

You still exist? GDI
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Priest
Yes, of course, and still have Hillsbrad and now Ashenvale under lockdown.

Gurubashi is dying a slow and painful death, an invite goes out the all the Gurubashi Horde to move over to Frostwolf.

Course I doubt any would move to the same server I am on, afraid they would die too much. Probably the same reason Zoobert left, just scared.

Hutch
Edited by Hùtch on 2/14/2013 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
HAHAH HUTCH - they are mad because you made them rage quit wow cause they couldn't get past level 20!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
i heard Starsky is doing some time for a stupid mistake,and hutch plays GW2!"Believe it
or not!"
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Yes, of course, and still have Hillsbrad and now Ashenvale under lockdown.

Gurubashi is dying a slow and painful death, an invite goes out the all the Gurubashi Horde to move over to Frostwolf.

Course I doubt any would move to the same server I am on, afraid they would die too much. Probably the same reason Zoobert left, just scared.

Hutch

rofl.. just rofl

*and by the way.. aside from transferring a couple toons, Clyde is still on server
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Priest

i heard Starsky is doing some time for a stupid mistake,and hutch plays GW2!"Believe it
or not!"

I know for a fact Hutch does not play GW2.

I have not talked to the original Starsky for a few years now so I cannot comment on that. The current Starsky is alive and well ganking lowbies.

Hutch
Reply Quote
oh god i remember when Blis and I would be in vent and coordinate fights with / against you. We played cross faction a lot. (was stevepyrate. human rogue prebc)
Edited by Vallust on 4/22/2013 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hay guize! what's going on here!? Oh wait nvm... dead server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I felt like i downed a raid boss everytime i killed you lol. i still have the screenshots of me, dageoffren, and jondyson dancing on your corpses. Those were good times. and yeah gurubashi is DEAD. I thought it made it really interesting having them on the server ALWAYS there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]