Mount Collector Support Group v5

90 Draenei Warrior
Blazing Drake has a much higher drop chance than 1%.

At least that's what everybody else keeps telling me.
I haven't seen /one/.

Thursdays won the roll for a Blazing Drake and gave it to me.

Hate me, Schwert. Your hatred feeds me.

I could never hate you.

<3
90 Night Elf Druid
509 Tol'vir artifact solves.
1,706 if you add up all the races.
No mount.

That is all.

damn dude i thought i had bad luck with 110 solves and no mount. atleast i got the pet.....haha
85 Human Hunter
509 Tol'vir artifact solves.
1,706 if you add up all the races.
No mount.

That is all.

damn dude i thought i had bad luck with 110 solves and no mount. atleast i got the pet.....haha

I got the pet as my ~35th solve. I have gone over 470 solves without seeing a single rare. I still haven't found the Scimitar or Staff, either.

It's painful.
85 Troll Priest

Until next expansion, where you'll be rocking over 200.
;)

...words fail me.
That's less than the cost of the Dalaran Mammoth (ignoring rep discounts, that is)! Who are these people who keep selling 1% drops for piddly prices?!

I would have paid 10 times that. =/

You're going to hate me, then.

Because when mine dropped, I rolled a five...and the healer who won it gave it to me...

For free.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN.

I would never hate someone for that. It's an act of generosity. And a pretty awesome one at that.
100 Night Elf Hunter
No luck with Ony, Maly, Huntsman this week.

Shockingly, we saw our second Blazing Drake in the guild drop tonight. Even more shockingly I rolled something like a 96 and walked away with it. That marks mount #162.

Still kind of stunned that I actually won the thing. Totally makes up for the eternity of no Kara horse showing up.
90 Draenei Warrior
No luck with Ony, Maly, Huntsman this week.

Shockingly, we saw our second Blazing Drake in the guild drop tonight. Even more shockingly I rolled something like a 96 and walked away with it. That marks mount #162.

Still kind of stunned that I actually won the thing. Totally makes up for the eternity of no Kara horse showing up.

Does this mean I"m rubbing my luck all over your body from now on?
90 Dwarf Priest
Haven't done my kara run this week, I went on a small couple week hiatus due to some issues I'm having with... well everything, I bought one of the TCG pack things "just in case" my luck wanted to be nice that day but no dice.

Um... *something about children's week goes here*

No just kidding, I did that a while ago. and I got into pvp that summer because I was farming gear in preparation for it and stuck with it.

Anyway, grats to recent milestones or goals and here's hoping you guys' luck continues to be good (or starts being)
85 Blood Elf Mage
Finally completed "For the Children", When "Children's Week" started in order to complete the mega meta "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been".

Got me my, Reins of the Violet Proto-Drake, I had been working on! This drake looks pretty cool in my opinion. Also completed "Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 Player)", And got me my Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher a couple of days prior to Children's Week starting.

This brings my total amount of mounts collected to 144 at this time!
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Didn't get jack this week for my hunter. Did all except Onyxia.

Hoping for luck to my two buyers this week. Sooner they finish, sooner I get new ones :P
85 Blood Elf Mage

Hoping for luck to my two buyers this week. Sooner they finish, sooner I get new ones :P
I did TK on my druid for fun, saw orange.................

...... it was a ring.
Edited by Dakall on 5/3/2012 4:26 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter

...... it was a ring.

Ashes dropped for a friend on his alt this week. Maybe you'll have some luck? I can't wait to get my hands on Burning Crusade Collectors Edition real soon, may trade my rhino for it.
Edited by Ginatonic on 5/3/2012 4:41 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Mage

...... it was a ring.

Ashes dropped for a friend on his alt this week. Maybe you'll have some luck? I can't wait to get my hands on Burning Crusade Collectors Edition real soon, may trade my rhino for it.
I remember the day quite clearly. I had passed on the opportunity to go to TK, and ashes dropped.

I was sad :(

ever since then, i swear it has had it out for me.
85 Troll Hunter
I do believe my friend is the luckiest player in all of WoW. He has round 10 tlpds over many characters, and got another one a few days ago. Less than 10 minutes later, he found aeonaxx. And both of these were about an hour after finding his third poseidus. Oh and he found tlpd a couple days before that too. Just...wow. If I didn't already have aeonaxx and tlpd I would be fuming, but as it is, I'm happy for him.
90 Night Elf Druid
can feral druids solo Kel'thas? I've tried 2manning it with my resto shaman friend, but we havent ever successfully gotten it. maybe 1 person is better than 2?
90 Dwarf Priest
I don't know if they can solo it but if you can manage to have your friend LoS Kael'thas and just heal you it's very easy to do. (LoSing means there's no need to worry about MCs)

It's what I did, I had my holy pally friend heal me while I took out Kael.
90 Draenei Warrior
So;

Mists of Pandaria Collectors Edition Mount.
What is?
Speccccculate.
90 Human Death Knight
Knowing blizzard's train of design, I'd bet my Giants tickets on a Spectral Golden Serpent, lol.
90 Draenei Warrior
As long as it didn't share the animations with the Blizz Store one that'd actually be kind of neat to ride on.
85 Human Hunter
So;

What is?
Speccccculate.

[Reins of the Winged Riding Panda]

We heard you like pandas so we put a panda on your panda so you can fly your panda while you fly your panda.
85 Blood Elf Mage
So;

What is?
Speccccculate.

[Reins of the Winged Riding Panda]

We heard you like pandas so we put a panda on your panda so you can fly your panda while you fly your panda.
this was my thought too or the new RAF mount
Edited by Dakall on 5/3/2012 8:20 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]