LF Healer for 2v2

85 Human Rogue
Looking for a decently skilled healer for 2v2.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
People are skilled on this server?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
03/28/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Bloodydemize
server?
battlegroup*
Not gonna go that far, cuz I prolly can't beat some of the people in this battlegroup just cuz there comp counters mine.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I said decently.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

battlegroup*
Not gonna go that far, cuz I prolly can't beat some of the people in this battlegroup just cuz there comp counters mine.

...more like you can't beat people in this battlegroup because you are terrible...There is currently 7 duelists on this server, and a handful of players that either didn't get duelist because they were inactive (Naari/Kumari!), quit their team (Prada/Sykezlol!), or just didn't have a good set of people to do games with.

Just because some scrubs didn't do well enough in pvp to meet the players with the higher pvp skillset doesn't mean that there are no good players on this realm.

@OP- If you whisper me when you see me online, I might be able to hook you up with a steady healer. It would probably be someone's alt that needs points, but it would be steady and probably better than anything you would find in trade.
Edited by Urth on 4/7/2012 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Don't trust Urth! Its a trap!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]