WTS Spectral Kitten TCG loot code.

Hey guys i have in my hot little hands here 1 mint un opened unscratched tcg loot card for the spectral cub companion pet. I am looking to sell it in game for gold only and not interested in cash sales. im not a kid or a gold seller and am debating on keeping the pet for myself.

Im looking for serious and genuine offers only and they can be left here or i can be contacted ingame on either this toon my 85 main or on my 85 alt rogue < terrorwrist > on khaz aswell.

i look forward to discussing it with any takers.
cheers and happy hunting
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Just missed you online, in game mail sent
Reply Quote
hey sorry i missed you im jumpin between toons and from ally to horde atm lol.
i replied to the in game mail and look forward to discussing it with you
cheers
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Let me know how much you're after? I'll offer 150k
Edited by Tolerant on 3/28/2012 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
you realise if he scams you, your screwed ?
ingame currency for ingame boe items.

loot code for ingame gold is not allowed, same as game time is not allowed with ingame gold.
Reply Quote
you realise if he scams you, your screwed ?
ingame currency for ingame boe items.

loot code for ingame gold is not allowed, same as game time is not allowed with ingame gold.

You realise there's a massive thread of people selling items with loot codes on the advancement/achievement forums?

Tolerant bought it off the seller same day, was a legit deal. Thanks for necro-ing a 3 week old thread :|
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
FYI - There are 2 different codes associated with TCG loot. If you are provided with the ingame code, it's all good to trade for gold :)

And also, legit seller - highly recommended.
Reply Quote
thanks tolerant i appreciate the feedback and the sale. not everyone that offers codes has to be a hacker / farmer lol.
cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]