:3

90 Undead Priest
I love Stormreaver!

And everyone who plays here!:3 <3
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
YOU MEAN WHATS LEFT OF EVERYONE WHO PLAYS HERE. HORDE NUMBERS ARE DWINDLING. YOUR TIME IS LIMITED SCUM.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
???
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I think what Mr. Trhavok is refurring too, he plays this game so much he thinks he really is a rogue. I guess he also believes that if he kills you, your character will die forever....sad really. But i agree, I just transfered here, and i quit enjoy doing dailies again, earning needless honor as I go.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
03/28/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Railroad
I think what Mr. Trhavok is refurring too, he plays this game so much he thinks he really is a rogue. I guess he also believes that if he kills you, your character will die forever....sad really. But i agree, I just transfered here, and i quit enjoy doing dailies again, earning needless honor as I go.

THAT'S COMMANDER TRHAVOK TO YOU SCUM. ENJOY WHAT TIME YOU HAVE LEFT. FROM THE SHADOWS I WILL STRIKE AND SOON YOU WILL FEEL THE FULL STRENGTH OF THE ALLIANCE.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
lol, proves my point. So what your saying is your going to "dance from the shadows"? I'd assume that being a sub-rogue you meen your going to use shadow step? Or do you mean that your actually going to dance for me? Not very manly for a single guy to dance by himself.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I think what the kid is trying to say is that he plays this game way too much

Bananacity, im with you!
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
03/29/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Railroad
lol, proves my point. So what your saying is your going to "dance from the shadows"? I'd assume that being a sub-rogue you meen your going to use shadow step? Or do you mean that your actually going to dance for me? Not very manly for a single guy to dance by himself.

THE ONLY DANCING YOU WILL SEE FROM ME IS WHEN ALL OF THE HORDE SCUM ARE PURGED FROM AZEROTH. FOR TOO LONG YOU HAVE PLAGUED OUR WORLD. ENJOY WHAT LITTLE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT.

I think what the kid is trying to say is that he plays this game way too much

Bananacity, im with you!

PURGING HORDE SCUM IS A MISSION THAT MUST BE COMPLETED, NO MATTER THE COST. AND YOU AND BANANACITY WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER....AT THE BOTTOM OF A MAELSTROM. SCUM.
Edited by Trhavok on 3/29/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Omg, someone hasn't been taking their meds.....must be hard to hold a job when you say "I cook these fries perfect, the common people scum will reval at my awsomeness or I will make them choke"
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
03/29/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Railroad
Omg, someone hasn't been taking their meds.....must be hard to hold a job when you say "I cook these fries perfect, the common people scum will reval at my awsomeness or I will make them choke"

MY ONLY JOB IS MY MISSION. MY MISSION: WIPE OUT ALL HORDE SCUM AND MAKE AZEROTH SAFE AGAIN.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
SIR i have a message for you from THE GAMING SOCIETY OF THE USA!

To Trhavok,

GET THE !@#$ OUT OF YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT!

--THE GAMING SOCIETY OF THE USA
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
SIR i have a message for you from THE GAMING SOCIETY OF THE USA!

SCUM, I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU FROM THE ALLIANCE.

ENJOY WHAT LITTLE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT. YOUR TIME IS LIMITED. SHOULD YOU DARE TO VENTURE FROM THRALLS BED CHAMBERS, YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A LIFE WILL COME TO A VIOLENT END.

LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE
Edited by Trhavok on 3/29/2012 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
03/29/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Trhavok
FROM THRALLS BED CHAMBERS

Fail ^^^^
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
KEEP POSTING. KEEP MARKING YOURSELF AS HIGH PRIORITY TARGETS. SCUMS.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
03/29/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Trhavok
KEEP POSTING. KEEP MARKING YOURSELF AS HIGH PRIORITY TARGETS. SCUMS

Amazing epic fail of trolling, you have succeeded in getting a reaction out of people, at the expence of looking quit foolish. Seeing as you don't have your legendaries yet, its probably safe to say that the members of the Alliance feel the same way. Buts its ok Trhavok, your mom will keep those hotpockets coming.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
KEEP POSTING. KEEP MARKING YOURSELF AS HIGH PRIORITY TARGETS. SCUMS.

My general, this upcoming month April fifth, at dawn. Me and a small platoon will be at your service. It consist of; two stealth's, three mages, a hunter, and a priest. I will take the high-ground accompanied by my rogue brother in arms.

TOGETHER WE WILL WIPE THE HORDE, LONG LIVE THE KING!
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue

TOGETHER WE WILL WIPE THE HORDE, LONG LIVE THE KING!
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
KEEP POSTING. KEEP MARKING YOURSELF AS HIGH PRIORITY TARGETS. SCUMS

Amazing epic fail of trolling, you have succeeded in getting a reaction out of people, at the expence of looking quit foolish. Seeing as you don't have your legendaries yet, its probably safe to say that the members of the Alliance feel the same way. Buts its ok Trhavok, your mom will keep those hotpockets coming.

WHILE I FEEL IT IS IRRELEVANT TO EXPLAIN THIS AS YOU WILL SOON BE AT THE BOTTOM OF A MAELSTROM...BUT I WILL SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT AND EVERY BREATH AND OUNCE OF STRENGTH IN MY BODY TO WIPE OUT THE HORDE SCUM THAT HAS PLAGUED AZEROTH FOR TOO LONG.

LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE
Edited by Trhavok on 3/30/2012 7:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
everybody above this line is gettin trolled.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]