PVPers Welcome

85 Tauren Shaman
Muradin horde is in need of about 10 rival grade pvpers to transfer here, no jerks please tho. If you are looking for a good home for your pvp guild, Muradin might be the place for you to set up shop! Feel free to mail me in game with any questions about the server. Transportation out of the valley of trails can be arranged.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I guess you could say I laughed....so I lose?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
thanks for the bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Getting people to come here to pvp is so cruel.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
It's like offering major athletes money to come to your community college to carry your sports team but these people are being offered nothing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
what about all the soft and delicious allies just waiting to be farmed!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
03/30/2012 03:56 AMPosted by Dactyl

Real PvPers arena. The allure of farming an alliance city is overshadowed by the fact that there are 0 horde pvpers above 1800,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/30/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Cerilla

Real PvPers arena. The allure of farming an alliance city is overshadowed by the fact that there are 0 horde pvpers above 1800,

Only because we stoped playing =D
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
04/09/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Kansaskid

Only because we stoped playing =D

Or left to a better server <_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ah, looks like muradin horde lost another great pvper... cant find dactyl anywhere.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
heard he left to go to another server and had to change his name, but as to where is anyones guess >_>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/12/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Gohealurself
Ah, looks like muradin horde lost another great pvper... cant find dactyl anywhere.

The term "great pvper" is getting thrown around quite loosely these days
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
im not a great pvper, just as you are not trolling right now
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I heard Dactyl saved a bunch of children from a burning building once, but then he discovered they were gnomes so he put them back
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
i cheer you on Nicholeas, bring a 1800 plus team back to muradin horde
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
ill call you as great as Dactyl when i see you put forth as much effort into organizing pvp events on our server as he did.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
04/27/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Torukia
ill call you as great as Dactyl when i see you put forth as much effort into organizing pvp events on our server as he did.

How does it feel knowing that you're the only one complimenting yourself. Along with the 4 other alts you posted on.
Edited by Substantiate on 5/1/2012 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
05/01/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Substantiate

How does it feel knowing that you're the only one complimenting yourself. Along with the 4 other alts you posted on.

O.O

I never even thought to try the ignore trick in realm forums... didnt think people would go that low...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/02/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Zaestrasza

O.O

I never even thought to try the ignore trick in realm forums... didnt think people would go that low...

I don't think I've ever seen anyone called out, and proven, as hard on bull!@#$e as I have just now. XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]