Does anyone wanna do Recruit-A-Friend?

83 Draenei Shaman
If you're interested, we both would get 300% the XP so you'll level up 3 times faster!

Plus, I'll get a two person mount I could tour your around on.

Also, you get these tokens that let you level up my characters every 2 levels.

Best way to start up wow is with a friend!

Also I'll get you into my level 8 guild which has amazing perks, including even FASTER XP gain!

Hit me up with your email and I'll send you a request!
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
I would love to if you're still wanting a partner!! :D

I'll send you a msg ingame with my email.
Reply Quote
66 Night Elf Druid
i wanna do it to be level 85:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Does anyone want to do recruit a friend ?
Reply Quote
45 Blood Elf Priest
Would anyone like a recruit a friend??
you can join our guild currently lvling for MoP, and will give you any help you need on any of my 85's
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Ill do a recuit a friend if anyone wants to
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Im looking to recruit a friend and SOR someone anyone interested ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
im looking to recruit a friend and sor someone anyone interested out there ?
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
i too am lf a recruit a friend partner, i have 5 85s, and KNOW MAH SHYT. also, ill pay for all the stuff you need. ill recruit you. buy up to any xpac you want and i guarantee atleast 3 characters of that expansions level cap :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
1up
I will also recruit anyone want to have the 3x xp to get a quick 85, can be on at anytime hit me up with an email and i will recruit you! harbart98004@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ill do it with u if u havent already. buy me a new account up to mop and off we go. i have a decent amount of playing time so we can lvl fast. email is joshua.lebrun@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I'm looking to RECRUIT someone. I will pay for in-game expenses ( Flying mount learning ) AND will give you 15,000 gold for letting me recruit you. I am not looking to recruit to get the mount, I am looking to recruit so I can have someone GRANT my monk levels come MoP release. PST in-game or post here if interested, thanks :)
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
you wont be able to grant levels to monks for some time. due to achievments and crud..
Boooo, am i rite?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
you wont be able to grant levels to monks for some time. due to achievments and crud..
Boooo, am i rite?

Do you have the link to the Blizzard article explaining this "fact"?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Few guild members are doing RaF due to the fact they confirmed it with a gm saying it can work.
Reply Quote
8 Human Hunter
can i recruit anyone please!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ill Recruit a friend if someone is interested or i can send you a scroll of resurrection hit me up
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Same here! Can recruit and be on at all times!! I have lvl 80's to lvl anyone as fast as possible!! Hit me up!

freez_deathliver@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yo Yoduh ill do RaF with you if u are paying for the expansions lols ill do it for gold of course :D
Reply Quote
40 Night Elf Druid
i would do recuite of freinds with you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]