Tol Barad

90 Human Hunter
06/26/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Còle
lol this server has 150+ people on each side in tb get !@#$ on trooper.
Why do you even continue to respond on this servers posts, dont' you have a server of your own, or do you lack the basic intelligence to figure out the difference between the to, do you feel your quaility of life has been dimished by your own means, do you feel like you need uneeded attention by others who wouldn't even give you the time of day, do you feel like a big man to come and post wasteful, HATE ful comments on this page, to what ends? You have no real reason to even post here other to cause a disruption. You Sir really need to go play in your forms on your server and keep your comments to yourself, if you can NOT say nothing postive at all, please refrain from saying anything.
Edited by Trøøper on 6/27/2012 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Ok here we go again, the basics, as i have seen too many have forgotten, This is an occupation battle, meaning you must be on the flag, NOT graveyard camping or out side the boundries of the nodes/bases, if you are Defending, you kill the enemy asap to keep them from gaining ground, if you are attacking you do the same, First and formost, you MUST ID the healers and KILL them, The enemy is looking for your healer, so you better darn well should be looking for there's. If you are attacking, once you are able to do so you MUST get the demos moving, get them on target and do not stack them, the closer they are to each other the easiest it is for ppl to aoe attack them. you Gain more honor from holding bases and winning than you do from Camping a graveyard, or Fighting on the roads.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
IF you que for TB and you are Lead, LEADER give everyone in the raid assist.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Honestly at times its frustrating running TB. Seems no one says anything when we are winning. But Lord help you if we are losing for whatever reason. The insults start flying, accusations of noob and other rude crap. I'm not saying Alliance is worse than horde as i have really no idea been an ally player since I started playing years ago. I just look at it like this name calling and insults have never and will never help us win. 9 times out of 10 even if we were able to win once the arguments start its pretty much game over.
Trooper and others have made great points simple add-ons can help to avoid some of the frustration and confusion that goes on. I've been running HHTD and BGSpy be it TB or any other BG having more information is never a bad idea. Before I moved from my previous server to Korial I consistently ran arena and rbg. Addons were a must and in rbgs especially ventrillo,skype,mumble whatever you prefer to use but was necessary. I understand not everyone pvps however if you are going to pvp,rbg or arena take the time to make sure your prepared.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You got to have the tools to do the job right.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I think the Horde has one guild group in particular that's playing in TB. So they're probably a little more organized.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
The way blizzard has it set up, no one guild can que up as a guild if other people que up at the same time, but there are not as many ppl over there who are intrested or desire to que up to TB, one problem i have noticed they have more, effective healers que up on the Horde side than the Alliance side, and to get qualified healers on the alliance to que at times is a struggle, one thing bout the horde they understand overall goals than point in time goals. Meaning they go there to win the war not the battle, alliance i have noticed are more in to the HK's now than the honor gained from the win of the battle. So get your friends to que as heals least to keep the dps alive long enough to gain that node. REMEMBER This a battle of Occupation not a battle of lets see who we can kill the most. Granted this battle will be usless come next month but for the time being people need to concentrate on the healers first, then the next class that will cause the most "havioc" its all in priority.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
PVP
arrow to the heal
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TB
ITS MINE......ALL MINE
MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
13 Blood Elf Rogue
woot horde won TB in the end now we move on to pandaria
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]