you're all bad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
you're mad.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/29/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Anamus
you're all bad.

I still gotta disagree. People who run triple DPS just can't use it to say their good; ie. getting gladiator with it or something. Because if they do try to say they are good players because of their trip dps rating then obviously that makes them bad.

BUT, people running it just to get rating, or because they're bored, or maybe because they want to stop it; and they don't try using/talking !@#$ with the their team/rating, then thats fine.

The more teams out there will put more light on the issue and blizzard might start fixing a couple messed up features about certain classes. Honestly, yeah, I'd run triple dps for several reasons. One of which being that it's hard enough just to get a decent 3's team together on this server. Blizzard don't like it? They can start by fixing server population's.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
its nothing personal, i just feel its my responsibility to attack those who exploit the worst aspects of this game <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
can't get 2.2 in s11, cries about trip dps
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
exploit the worst aspects of this game <3

Ignore legendary RLS with vial and cunning.
!@#$ dat triple dps
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/29/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Baconsammich
I heard running triple dps with a rogue makes it really hard.

I heard arena is hard.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/30/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Hangypoox
can't get 2.2 in s11, cries about trip dps

lold
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
whether or not someone can or can't get 2.2 is irrelevant. the point here is that many people are getting rating they don't deserve. such as a ret getting 2.2 for the first time in season 11 running triple dps... this thread isn't a personal attack. just a statement about how ridiculous triple dps and those who run it are.

@ fail... yes there are a lot of imbalances. lock shaman x has been overpowered the entirety of cataclysm. however, nothing comes close to triple dps in season 11. in terms of being rewarded for mindless gameplay and a mindless comp, in terms of being outplayed infinitely and still winning... its insulting to yourself to earn rating with such a comp, because it is in no way legitimate as dreamer said.
Edited by Anamus on 3/30/2012 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
There's much more room for error while you have a healer in 3s. Just think about all those sexy dispells and 30k+ heals a healer can give you. When you run triple dps you have to cc pretty perfectly, or a healer could just bomb heal/dps could peel and the game would be over after your burst fails. Either way, with me being as bad as I am, and still having a decently easy time in arena...I'd say arena is pretty easy.
Edited by Shpongletron on 3/30/2012 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There's much more room for error while you have a healer in 3s. Just think about all those sexy dispells and 30k+ heals a healer can give you. When you run triple dps you have to cc pretty perfectly, or a healer could just bomb heal/dps could peel and the game would be over after your burst fails. Either way, with me being as bad as I am, and still having a decently easy time in arena...I'd say its pretty easy.

30k+ heals? LOL. i get 40k+ heals consistently and up to 60k as enhancement... oh, not to mention rets can heal for 100k+ without breaking a sweat... trying to say you have to line up cc perfectly to win? give me a break! sorry but that post was 100% wrong
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Lol k. Unless you play against a terrible team, lining up ccs and smokebomb is pretty much required. Yes rets have amazing heals, that's why they're the first target to die every game as triple dps. If triple dps was as mindless as people are saying, why aren't all these people crying about it running it? If you think a comp is easy, run it.
Edited by Shpongletron on 3/30/2012 7:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I didn't say trip dps was legitimate. But saying people are 'bad' is misleading. It's all about their frame of mind when playing trip dps. IE: people doing it for the lols of easy mode face roll. People who play triple dps seriously and use it as a supporting beam for their "Proof of skill" are bad.

But I can't say anything about trip dps because there are other stupid things in the game. There are so many that if you start talking about triple dps you have to bring up all the other's even ones that are lesser. And you'll end up with a huge list of problems and in relation to triple dps, it's not really a big deal.

My only problem with triple dps, and honestly arena's in general are the guys who think their rating is their !@#$% measurements. But that's also just reality isn't it? Smug douchey people who have terrible attitudes and aren't fun to be around litter the world. And lets be honest; all those people are the real bads. They are so ignorant and lack any sense of self awareness that they don't even realize that people would /clap their rating if they were just cooler people.

One of the reasons why I try to be as nice to as many people as I can. I only know a very few people I've given a reason to not like me in game and that's just because I've come to learn that they have poor attitudes.

That's the point i was trying to make about triple dps. I was trying to not have to write it all out to explain it. It's fine; triple dps is 'whatever' because they're just playing the game blizzard made. But triple dps breeds a certain attitude that I find difficult to deal with.

Kind of like duels. Some classes just shouldn't beat other classes and the greater responds after winning with "your bad" <-- douchey attitude aka triple dps attitude.

/feelings hearts rainbows and unicorns -- #niceguy

also, Shopongletron; you make me scared to duel outside SW. Your like the creepy guy in the van right out side the park. You know to be careful and people know your there so we watch our backs, but you still manage to pick off the unlucky stragglers. So i will continue to dot you and run away to keep you at bay! just don't poke me, I'm a skwishy wittle dwuid.. T_T
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
dreamer u weird bro
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/30/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Dreåmer
/feelings hearts rainbows and unicorns -- #niceguy

www.hahgay.com

03/30/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Dreåmer
also, Shopongletron; you make me scared to duel outside SW. Your like the creepy guy in the van right out side the park.

that's the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]