100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

Community Manager
We appreciate that everyone who signed up for the Annual Pass is genuinely excited about seeing the new content and helping us test it for release. We definitely want to get all Annual Pass holders into the beta test as soon as humanly (and technologically) possible.

To do so, we need to make sure that our new systems remain stable as we add players. If we let everyone in at the exact same time, we risk damaging the stability of the service, and then no one would be able to play. We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

We’re in the process of sending 100,000 invites to Annual Pass holders, and we recommend keeping an eye on your email and Battle.net account for an invite to come explore Pandaria.

Rest assured that we WILL get all of our Annual Pass holders into the beta test. Thank you for the passion and support you’ve shown for the game, and please be patient with us as we continue driving hard toward finishing up Mists of Pandaria and getting it into your hands as quickly as possible.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<3

I'm in! XD
Edited by Muthsera on 3/29/2012 8:24 PM PDT
85 Orc Death Knight
xD fingers crossed.[Edit]

it appears to have not worked, as well as hundreds of other times in tswt, and tfodw. oh well, someone has to be the last invite i suppose
Edited by Daemion on 3/29/2012 11:14 PM PDT
Thank you for an official comment. This is what a great deal of the complainers were truly after.
Woo
90 Tauren Hunter
Thank you Bashiok, hope I get in on this wave.

Here: (>^~^)> =====> you get this....it is wonderful

Happy Hunting:D
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I want to think that this will stop the QQ, but I've spent too much time on the forums to believe that.
90 Undead Priest
I'm in!
90 Worgen Hunter
Right, hopefully that's an end to the nonsense from the peanut gallery. :P
89 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks for the blue post I think some official information is all we wanted :D
85 Draenei Shaman
Thank you, good sir! Hopefully this will quell the insanity!
82 Gnome Warlock
Still doesnt make up for the fact that when he stood on stage and announced it at blizzcon he said "at launch"
90 Pandaren Warrior
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if I don't get one, THIS is what we want. Open communication.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so very much Bash. YOU ROCK!!!
85 Undead Priest
Yay! <3 you Blizzard.
90 Pandaren Priest
cool!
85 Blood Elf Priest
Only posted a few minutes ago, WHICH MEANS THERE IS STILL HOPE!

Maybe I'll be able to play this weekend. :D
I'm so glad to see something posted by bliz about this!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]