100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

90 Human Death Knight
I still have not gotten mine, I only got my Annual Pass recently before beta was announced.

How long will I have to wait?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the announcement!

Would it be too much to ask to let us know when you're done with the wave for today? I keep refreshing my email with high hopes, lol.
Community Manager
The invites started earlier today and are still being sent. It will take at least a few more hours to finish, and then tomorrow morning we'll see if there were any that bounced back and resend those, as well as email alerting people to them being invited. Inviting 100k takes a long time. :)
64 Human Hunter
Thankyou for the heads up, am waiting patiently as patience always pays off in the end:)
90 Night Elf Druid
03/29/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Pistolstar
Anyone get an invite yet? They should invite at least everyone who commented on this thread!

I agree!

Also, does anyone know how many (total) people signed up for the Annual Pass? I wanted to estimate my likelihood of getting an invite this wave.
Edited by Celista on 3/29/2012 9:06 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How many annual pass subscribers are there that are waiting to get in? What is the time table? How long does it take to insure beta stability? How long does it take 100,000 beta invites to go out? Will you tell us when they are finished going out? And so on and so on....
85 Goblin Hunter

i think you'll find they send out batches hourly.. so there servers dont get slammed all at once

eh, I am a very big pessimist and with the type of luck I have in real life, well, you get the idea xD

yeah but that doesnt change the fact that companies do things a certain way :P and sending out waves of invites are usually in small batches over a period of time, so email servers dont collapse, download servers dont get hammered all at once etc... it's failsafe to try and minimize problems
85 Undead Death Knight
03/29/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Bashiok
The invites started earlier today and are still being sent. It will take at least a few more hours to finish, and then tomorrow morning we'll see if there were any that bounced back and resend those, as well as email alerting people to them being invited. Inviting 100k takes a long time. :)

Thank you. I apologize for any harsh things I said earlier, I did not realize the reason you were so quiet the last few days was for this.
Still going out eh? Fingers mega-crossed.
Edited by Axtu on 3/29/2012 9:07 PM PDT
55 Night Elf Death Knight
Best to check your BNET account the emails tend to come a hour or so after your account is flagged.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Anyone else feel a terrible silky emptiness when they refresh to see nothing has changed on their battle.net account or email?
36 Worgen Mage
03/29/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Draxxden
Still no invite..........this sucks

True but at least u can still play WoW live while u wait and see but u know that ur getting soon tm.
90 Pandaren Mage

I stand corrected. lol
85 Goblin Hunter

for all those who doubted my *batch invite* theory... BEOLD!!! thanks bashiok
90 Goblin Warlock

I love you so much right now.

Any info is better than no info! :D
90 Tauren Paladin
No invite yet, did get a Diablo 3 invite, so yay?
90 Goblin Warrior
No beta yet - first day AP subscriber, 04 customer. What gives Blizzard
90 Undead Mage

Yeah, if they started earlier today and are still being sent, I def know with my luck this round won't be mine /more pessimism
90 Gnome Priest

Anyways you can tell us what all you look for when you Invite?

Besides How old account is and when we purchased AP?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]