100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

03/29/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Ébônsoul
I feel like I am waiting for a golden ticket :P

LOL

Perfect comparison!
85 Draenei Shaman
03/29/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Bashiok
The invites started earlier today and are still being sent. It will take at least a few more hours to finish, and then tomorrow morning we'll see if there were any that bounced back and resend those, as well as email alerting people to them being invited. Inviting 100k takes a long time. :)

Could we please get an answer if getting D3 beta today effects our chance on this wave of MoP beta invites?
- Hearthstone
97 Tauren Paladin
The invites started earlier today and are still being sent. It will take at least a few more hours to finish, and then tomorrow morning we'll see if there were any that bounced back and resend those, as well as email alerting people to them being invited. Inviting 100k takes a long time. :)

You continue to be my hero.
26 Dwarf Paladin
yesterday i watched 3 video's on the starting zone with a lot of ppl testing it.... im wondering who are those ppl if no op-in got in?
03/29/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Trubane
Anyone else feel a terrible silky emptiness when they refresh to see nothing has changed on their battle.net account or email?

yep
90 Human Death Knight

Ah so If I didn't see it on my account today, I'll see it tomorrow.

Thanks Bashiok! Excellent work as always!
100 Night Elf Druid
created my account day one of this game signed up for the pass day one to no invite yay for rng lotto
85 Worgen Priest

Thank's for the update Bashiok.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
same with me. D:
86 Gnome Mage
Thanks Blizz.....Keep up the goodwork...No matter what u do there also be haters....
90 Night Elf Druid

Thanks for clarifying. I'd like to ask: do you re-send any invites not used back to the same person and if they don't accept for a certain amount of time, do you send that invite to another person in a 'mini-wave' or do they just accumulate and are added to the next wave later?
Oh and thanks a ton for the updates Bashiok :)
90 Orc Warlock
Wondering if some ap user can answer this for me the site still continues to ask me to join ap even though I did when it was released and it has a section under my diablo 3 saying join to get diablo 3 free etc. is this normal or do you think it's not recognizing it and I should open a ticket?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks Bashiok!

Guess I'll keep refreshing my account summary page, lol :D
85 Worgen Death Knight
I am slowly progressing into a hopeful panda instead of a sad one.
85 Draenei Priest

Bashiok you know my undying love for you knows no bounds, you're the best for secretly replying to my question without quoting it. <3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]