100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

85 Human Warlock
Thank you so much for the communication, keep doing this and it will help a lot us who are going crazy waiting :)
100 Blood Elf Paladin
03/29/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Bashiok
The invites started earlier today and are still being sent. It will take at least a few more hours to finish, and then tomorrow morning we'll see if there were any that bounced back and resend those, as well as email alerting people to them being invited. Inviting 100k takes a long time. :)

Cool, but have all accounts already been flagged in battle.net? (Since you can usually see the game in your account Before you ever get an email.)
90 Tauren Paladin
OTL
thank you very much!
80 Dwarf Paladin
Cumulative Account TIme - 7 years, 2 months, 21 days
AP sign date- first day, oct 21

still sitting here on vent listening to all my guildies talk about how awesome their characters are in the beta...
Edited by Urthwyyte on 3/29/2012 9:16 PM PDT
90 Human Rogue
The invites started earlier today and are still being sent. It will take at least a few more hours to finish, and then tomorrow morning we'll see if there were any that bounced back and resend those, as well as email alerting people to them being invited. Inviting 100k takes a long time. :)

I'm glad to see that 100k invites went out and so soon too! Grats to everyone who's received their invite thus far!
55 Night Elf Death Knight
So you doing how many an hour, should we just check at the top of each hour or is it just slowly rolling them out... /confused.
80 Draenei Hunter
Those would most likely be Fansite groups, WoWhead admins like Ashelia, or People like Oxhorn.
I just want a D3 Beta Invite lol
55 Night Elf Death Knight
BASHIOK don't forget to flag my account, kths! <3
90 Night Elf Druid

Is this purely on when you started playing?

I thought I saw a post that said it will combine your start date and the day you signed up for the Annual Pass.Another question - you guys had to have seen the rush to sign up for the Pass once you announced it (we mainly signed up for Beta Access since there was nothing in Cataclysm to keep us playing) - how is it you all weren't prepared for a mass invite? You could have set a date to sign up until to get an automatic invite. I fear that this 1 Million + Pass holders are going to have to wait a long time before we see action in Pandaria....a long enough time to make us very agitated.
85 Goblin Priest
I like turtles?
Community Manager
Anyways you can tell us what all you look for when you Invite?

Besides How old account is and when we purchased AP?

Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.
56 Goblin Death Knight
Nice I thank you so much Bashiok for the input. It's exactly what we needed was an update overall it will calm much of the fuss...
90 Human Paladin

And you have got my hopes up...lets hope it's not for nothing...
Edited by Draxxden on 3/29/2012 9:13 PM PDT
85 Goblin Hunter
Account Created - Jan 8 2005
AP sign date- first day, oct 21

still sitting here on vent listening to all my guildies talk about how awesome their characters are in the beta...

i feel your pain.. account created at start of jan 2005, AP first day, 4 other accounts making 5 on my battle.net, 3 were fully upgraded to cata before new scrolls came out.. the other 2 after the scrolls.. still no beta, has mini breaks, but a non lapsing payment history since mid 2008...
Edited by Harapew on 3/29/2012 9:13 PM PDT
85 Worgen Priest
03/29/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Bashiok
beyond cumulative subscription time

Just clarifying for people.

Everyone is speculating their invites on when they "FIRST MADE THEIR ACCOUNT", as said above it is your ACCUMULATIVE subscription amount.

Meaning how many MONTHS you've paid for this game.
100 Orc Warlock
Thank you so much for communicating this, I think the silence is what made some of us a little uneasy.

Cheers!
90 Worgen Warrior

Now that I won't be able to sleep tonight, I guess I can progress in Mass Effect until I either pass out, or I receive an invite.
85 Draenei Shaman
Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.

but does getting D3 beta earlier effect our chance at THIS wave?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]