100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Good on Blizz for finally communicating. :) Almost 1/10 of the AP users already.

*Goes to open up a can of Monster and start spam refreshing account page*
3 Night Elf Mage
<3 Bashiok.... In a strictly Platonic way that is...
100 Tauren Druid
03/29/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Reznov
Thank you so much, maybe now we won't have so many QQ threads about not getting into beta.

"Why wasn't I one of the 100k?! When do I get in?"As much as I like the fact they said something, and it's cool that there will 100k invites going out, people are still going to complain about wanting their turn. And it's only a matter of time before someone seizes on the last sentence of that second paragraph to whine about.
03/29/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Talaianis
And Bashiok - you are full of crap claiming that APers will get in before Opt-Ins. If that's so, why am I not in yet, and Opt-Ins ARE? You really need to work on your lying.

See?
Edited by Mishotem on 3/29/2012 8:30 PM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman
I joined late BC sometime in 2008 or 09 cant remember and dont know how to check. Been seeing peeps on MMO who are 05-06 getting invites, im 2 years away still =(
55 Gnome Death Knight
thank you so much for the update on whats going on.....wooot no more people complaining about the annual pass :D
85 Blood Elf Mage
Communication much appreciated, thanks!
- Hearthstone
100 Tauren Paladin
03/29/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Bashiok
We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

I can only hope this statement alone will curb whiny AP forum posts, but that's like asking scientists to cure cancer. It'll eventually come around, but it's not like flicking a switch from cancer to cure.
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue
Thanks for the update, and gratz to the new testers.
90 Gnome Warlock
Thankyou for the update :)
90 Troll Hunter
*crosses fingers* D: pleease WoW gods grant me this blessing.
85 Human Death Knight
THANKS BLIZZARD
100 Troll Shaman
Well then, I guess I'll be going back to furiously refreshing my account page and email instead of finishing my papers. :P
100 Night Elf Hunter
Thank you so much for sending us information, Bashiok, we greatly appreciate it! <3
85 Tauren Druid
Hope i get in, Praying .. Statistics are looking good on my side
100 Night Elf Hunter
Here's hoping, I just wonder how long it will take to appear. <3 I don't think my F5 key can withstand to much more abuse. ;3

On a side note I wish I could perma hide that D3 message above World of Warcraft .... every time I refresh I think I have a beta invite ...
Edited by Kinyoku on 3/29/2012 8:33 PM PDT
90 Draenei Hunter
What?!?! Wow! Thank you for the heads-up.

*crosses fingers that she gets an invite*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]