100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

85 Goblin Mage
03/29/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Nayer
Thank you for an official comment. This is what a great deal of the complainers were truly after.
85 Blood Elf Warrior
So does this mean, they have sent them or sending them?
95 Orc Warrior
I want my beta back beta back beta back ribs.
100 Human Warlock
I wonder if they are still going out. I would think if they did all 100k at a time the few servers they have would explode
55 Gnome Death Knight
03/29/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Talaianis
[quote]Still doesnt make up for the fact that when he stood on stage and announced it at blizzcon he said "at launch"

Nobody said that.

yer no one said that and heck you should be happy that you will get in as there are millions of people and only a hand full get in
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We appreciate that everyone who signed up for the Annual Pass is genuinely excited about seeing the new content and helping us test it for release. We definitely want to get all Annual Pass holders into the beta test as soon as humanly (and technologically) possible.

To do so, we need to make sure that our new systems remain stable as we add players. If we let everyone in at the exact same time, we risk damaging the stability of the service, and then no one would be able to play. We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

We’re in the process of sending 100,000 invites to Annual Pass holders, and we recommend keeping an eye on your email and Battle.net account for an invite to come explore Pandaria.

Rest assured that we WILL get all of our Annual Pass holders into the beta test. Thank you for the passion and support you’ve shown for the game, and please be patient with us as we continue driving hard toward finishing up Mists of Pandaria and getting it into your hands as quickly as possible.

Ok, so the people that say they are in but have not signed up for the AP (or just signed up recently) are trolling? Just wanted a confirmation on this, because I have seen posts saying otherwise.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just squealed like a little girl...
i am a guy.
90 Goblin Rogue
Thank you!!!
90 Blood Elf Priest
And still nothing. So much for the whole seniority deal.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks for the response, Blizz!
85 Gnome Warlock
I'm asking for a friend whom has an annual pass, he wants to know if there is a way to decline a beta invite? He doesn't like to play betas.
85 Troll Druid
-.- i just stopped spamming my F5...well, back to it....f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5
85 Night Elf Hunter
I love you guys, We give you our love (lol) and our support on this expansion so far to me this is one of the best expansions ever even though i have not gotten beta yet(AP users) Thankyou guys!
55 Night Elf Death Knight
Really, you said you are getting ready too... does that mean within the hour or within the next week, or month??
90 Pandaren Mage
Signed up for the annual pass as soon as I got home from Blizzcon on a vanilla account... still not in...
90 Draenei Paladin
Thank you SOOO much for this announcement. I personally am ecstatic to hear that no opt-ins are getting in before Annual Pass holders. I've known you guys always come through in the end, and this is just a reinforcement of that.
100 Human Mage
about time drysc, so help me if I dont get in ill throw a fit
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]