100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

72 Gnome Priest
Prease let this be me <33333
90 Night Elf Druid
I would get into this wave, but I just won the Amani Bear mount with a roll of 100 my first time in the instance, so I think I used up all my luck for the next few years.
100 Human Paladin
Please let me in so I can livestream/youtube the beta. Please let me in so I can livestream/youtube the beta. *continues until passing out from lack of breath*
85 Night Elf Priest
Oh man oh man oh man!!!! /flops around waiting for invite
85 Draenei Shaman
Does getting D3 beta earlier effect our chances of getting in this wave?
100 Undead Priest
Thank you very much for the communication, Bashiok.
100 Dwarf Hunter
Thank you. I got in, and I am very grateful, and after I get over the wonder of the whole thing I will test the bejeesuz out of it. Thanks, Blizz!!
- Hearthstone
100 Tauren Paladin
03/29/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Talaianis

Nobody said that.

Yeah, except the president type guy - and the advertisement used up until the 20th of March at the least.

And Bashiok - you are full of crap claiming that APers will get in before Opt-Ins. If that's so, why am I not in yet, and Opt-Ins ARE? You really need to work on your lying.

Millions of AP participants, only a few thousand on the beta servers now, with 100,000 more here real soon. Do the math, kid.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
*checks account*

*no beta*

/sadpanda
90 Worgen Druid
Aaaaand I'm in!
We appreciate that everyone who signed up for the Annual Pass is genuinely excited about seeing the new content and helping us test it for release. We definitely want to get all Annual Pass holders into the beta test as soon as humanly (and technologically) possible.

To do so, we need to make sure that our new systems remain stable as we add players. If we let everyone in at the exact same time, we risk damaging the stability of the service, and then no one would be able to play. We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

We’re in the process of sending 100,000 invites to Annual Pass holders, and we recommend keeping an eye on your email and Battle.net account for an invite to come explore Pandaria.

Rest assured that we WILL get all of our Annual Pass holders into the beta test. Thank you for the passion and support you’ve shown for the game, and please be patient with us as we continue driving hard toward finishing up Mists of Pandaria and getting it into your hands as quickly as possible.
Bless you Bashiok. Bless your little demon-fire-flinging-avatar soul.
73 Dwarf Paladin
♥ Bashiok ♥
90 Human Mage
I can't believe that they even after they announce that they are sending out 100,000 beta invites people are still whining about Blizzard not opening the flood gates and letting 1 million people onto 3-4 servers at launch which would result in no one being able to play due to overloaded and crashing servers.

Be glad that they are holding up their end of the deal and increasing the number of people they invite for each wave like they said they would. Kudos to Blizz.
90 Tauren Paladin
OTL
YES BLIZZARD!!!!
Community Manager
03/29/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Galadeon
Ok, so the people that say they are in but have not signed up for the AP (or just signed up recently) are trolling? Just wanted a confirmation on this, because I have seen posts saying otherwise.

If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite
-Are friends/family of a Blizzard employee
-Bought the Dell laptop that comes with beta invites
-Purchased the Annual Pass

There have been no opt-in invites.
90 Human Hunter
Thanks for the update!
90 Human Death Knight
oh pretty please let me be in this wave!
90 Human Paladin
Can not wait, looking forward to checking all the new stuff out
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]