so only 2 beta servers?
90 Worgen Druid
03/30/2012 02:31 AMPosted by Thebeholder
so only 2 beta servers?

Only two US BETA servers.
82 Draenei Shaman
group hug? <3
90 Draenei Hunter
I am Excited and I can't wait to beta test this expansion. I eagerly await an invite, since I did the AP. I however do understand that the servers can't handle all the people that did the AP and if they let everyone in at once, it would be like opening a flood gate on Niagara Falls and hoping to hold all the water in a bucket. I would have Liked to have been invited sooner, but I will wait until I do get an invite. If they did let everyone in there would be many more complaining when the server come crashing down and no one could get in. The point of a beta test is to test the game. They are testing the quests, the mechanics, and the server. So getting into the beta is really for them to see how the game is going to work. They offered AP holders a beta test invite that they never had to do in the first place. Whining that your not in yet and worrying over it is pointless.
90 Worgen Death Knight
group hug? <3

I like hugs can I have one?
88 Worgen Druid
So any predictions for next wave lol
90 Worgen Death Knight
wonder if we ask real nice could we get a confirmation when the wave ends. That wait we don't keel -over from suspense pls pls pls
90 Worgen Druid
03/30/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Daragor
So any predictions for next wave lol

My guess is Thursday next week.
85 Blood Elf Priest
Please can we have confirmation that the beta wave has ended? Pretty please with strawberries on top?
88 Worgen Druid
I dont think it will be that long...I think the earlier waves lasted longer because there initially are more problems then after playing for a week or two...But I would hope by the latest the next wave will be out by Sunday
90 Worgen Death Knight
03/30/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Morrisa
Please can we have confirmation that the beta wave has ended? Pretty please with strawberries on top?

agreed I'll even chip in some sprinkles (everybody likes sprinkles)
90 Worgen Druid
03/30/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Morrisa

It has probably ended, look at some of the posts

03/29/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Bashiok
The invites started earlier today and are still being sent. It will take at least a few more hours to finish, and then tomorrow morning we'll see if there were any that bounced back and resend those, as well as email alerting people to them being invited. Inviting 100k takes a long time. :)

Also this thread was made about 6 hours ago, probably over.
85 Goblin Warrior
03/30/2012 02:26 AMPosted by Lillithe
Pretty sure this wave is over guys. Tune in tommorow for more Beta 'I DIDNT GET IN' rage and 'Blizzard suck' rage! Though I must admit, it's disgusting how we get D3 beta instead of them giving us MoP. Why was that exactly? Was it "Oh, we don't think your computer is good enough for MoP yet, so we're not inviting you?" Because some people got neither. Has to be a reason.

I would have been happy with a D3 beta. :( Alas, not so lucky with either.
88 Worgen Druid
03/29/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Bashiok
We’re in the process of sending 100,000 invites to Annual Pass holders, and we recommend keeping an eye on your email and Battle.net account for an invite to come explore Pandaria.

Would it be possible for someone to tell us when the 100,000 have been sent out? Please kind sir :DDDDD
85 Blood Elf Priest
I hope your right Kwatou but I am seriously doubting that is still going on.
90 Worgen Death Knight
03/30/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Daragor
We’re in the process of sending 100,000 invites to Annual Pass holders, and we recommend keeping an eye on your email and Battle.net account for an invite to come explore Pandaria.

Would it be possible for someone to tell us when the 100,000 have been sent out? Please kind sir :DDDDD

yes please we are offering strawberries with sprinkles
85 Blood Elf Priest
03/30/2012 02:39 AMPosted by Khronoss

agreed I'll even chip in some sprinkles (everybody likes sprinkles)

Sprinkles!!! Perfect idea :)
88 Worgen Druid
AMPosted by Khronoss

Please can we have confirmation that the beta wave has ended? Pretty please with strawberries on top? agreed I'll even chip in some sprinkles (everybody likes sprinkles)Sprinkles!!! Perfect idea :)

Im sure its ended already I just want confirmation so I can go to sleep lol going on 5am here
84 Human Rogue
I joined the AP fairly early on but have only been playing since 2010, so doubt i will get in this wave (if it's even still going out) :( Did Bash ever answer approximately how long it'd take to get all the invites out?

Thank you Bashiok for the communication :)

*goes back to waiting (im)patiently*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]