100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

03/29/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Penndamonium
Signed up for the annual pass as soon as I got home from Blizzcon on a vanilla account... still not in...

If you have been around for that long, you should know by now, blizzard has never used "Seniority". I have been around since the start and have never got a beta invite. So i decided to just sign up for the AP to get one lol.
90 Undead Warrior
ME:(
100 Undead Rogue
Does this include or exclude the invs sent out earlier today about 5-6 hours ago?
85 Goblin Hunter
03/29/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Talaianis

Nobody said that.

Yeah, except the president type guy - and the advertisement used up until the 20th of March at the least.

And Bashiok - you are full of crap claiming that APers will get in before Opt-Ins. If that's so, why am I not in yet, and Opt-Ins ARE? You really need to work on your lying.

sorry buddy, the president stated "you will get access to the next world of warcraft expansion beta when it goes live" that doesnt mean as soon as it's live in first wave.. that means at some point during the beta you will get in... assumption is the mother of all f ups.. just sayin
90 Human Paladin
still waiting in line.....
90 Gnome Mage
Man still no invite for me yet =(.
90 Human Paladin
Happy Beta-Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
90 Human Mage
Now that's the blizz i know and love!
- Hearthstone
100 Tauren Paladin
03/29/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Sgtsully
Signed up for the annual pass as soon as I got home from Blizzcon on a vanilla account... still not in...

If you have been around for that long, you should know by now, blizzard has never used "Seniority". I have been around since the start and have never got a beta invite. So i decided to just sign up for the AP to get one lol.

They have said that they are prioritizing by cumulative subscription time.
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Have they all been sent out yet? Can we get some closure on that or is that confidential information? :P
2 Blood Elf Rogue
03/29/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Hailidon
Heck I could use a new computer where and when did it say Dell comps were coming with an automatic invite?

There was a special Dell WoW Gaming Laptop back in 07 that came with a card good for entry into 5 WoW betas.
85 Human Warrior
Some1 tell me if they got it
85 Worgen Death Knight
PLEASE let us know when all of these people have made it in for closure. Much less whining on the forums then <3

This. I am tingling with anticipation.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Can we get a "If you don't see it by now, you didn't get into this wave" post please?

There are a lot of us who will spam refresh on our battle.net pages until we see it.

Thank you for the heads up on invites going out. Open Communication is great.
90 Human Warrior
03/29/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Sgtsully

You're an idiot. Blizzard said themselves invites go out to those who have been subscribed the longest...
85 Draenei Shaman
so how long will it take to send out these 100000 invites? that way you dont have a ton of people waiting up all night not to get one this round
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]